Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

  1. Today
  2. I think she could be a real threat based on what I saw tonight. They did in fact keep going back to her. She seems very sharp and even more passionate about all this. Trump has his work cut out for him this go around. I don't think the demonkrouts will make the same mistakes as last time. They will not have someone with baggage like Hilary and they will also put a huge focus on middle America. I don't have a good feeling about this guys.
  3. This is a Thing I finished and sold about 7 months ago.
  4. Thanks. If I ever get the time to finish it, it will be bad ass. 😞
  5. This sounds too complicated, too fishy. Just pull out of it and buy something with a real title. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it IS a duck.
  6. I heard there were complaints that Elizabeth Warren go too much airtime tonight.
  7. Was talking with a friend of mine and he told me that NHP was pulling over Truck-5th wheel, for the improper driver license in the Moapa NV area, leaving for Idaho in July and looks like I am going to try to get my Class A Non Commercial before the trip, not sure If I can get it done by then so hope this is not true, for the NV peeps this is the link for the class A B and J https://dmvnv.com/pdfforms/dlbookabj.pdf
  8. X2...I liked the old "New Posts" format much better! That's the only thing that really bugs me about it now. I'm good with the rest of it. I do like the night mode things. ~jw
  9. Slappy I'll try to be more happy and outgoing at the gym because you took the time to write this. Usually I'm amped up on pre-workout formulas, looking serious and emotionless, focusing on my workout. But I'll try to make an effort to smile if someone smiles at me.
  10. In Nevada to title a sandcar it take 2-3 weeks, it cost $44.25 if you have a VIN, BFD is in the Nevada system so will say BFD on the title, if it had no Vin then it is $25.00 to register it and $15 VIN fee, and will need to be put on at the DMV, the only issue is if it get titled in NV the person has to be a resident, and the VIN number will have to be inspected at a NV DMV, or NV-NHP or Ride-Now Motorsports But give it time I am sure over time if we get enough Californians to move to NV they will Fcck that up also for us, This is copied for the NV website https://ohv.nv.gov/register 3 easy steps Select the appropriate form Take appropriate form and vehicle for a VIN inspection to your local OHV dealership or law enforcement office Complete application and MAIL IN your supporting documentation to DMV 1. Select the appropriate form Registration forms and procedures differ depending on when and where your vehicle was purchased or whether it is homemade. Click on the appropriate link. Please read the application and forms carefully. A separate form is needed for each vehicle. How did you acquire your off-highway vehicle? All purchases before July 1, 2012 Download forms Nevada Dealership on or after July 1, 2012 Download forms Out of State Dealership on or after July 1, 2012 Download forms Private Party on or after July 1, 2012 Download forms My OHV is homemade/doesn't have a VIN Download forms 2. Take appropriate form and vehicle for a VIN inspection A Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) inspection will have to be completed by a licensed Nevada Off-Highway Vehicle dealer or a sworn law enforcement officer. Note: the DMV does not perform VIN inspections and all registration is by mail. If your vehicle has never been registered or titled in Nevada Click here to see a list of licensed dealers. Please note: If your vehicle does not currently have a VIN Number, a VIN Assignment Form will need to be completed. Call the DMV to obtain this form, but remember the DMV does not perform VIN inspections for Off-Highway Vehicles, . Please call DMV during normal business hours: (775) 684-4381 in Carson City/Reno/Sparks; (702) 486-4368 option 8 in the Las Vegas area; and (877) 368-7828 option 8 in rural Nevada. 3. Pay fees, complete application, and MAIL IN supporting documentation to the DMV. The dealer who completes the inspection may submit the application and other documents on your behalf or you may mail them yourself. Dealers may charge up to $2 for each registration and/or title application submitted. Fees You may pay by check or money order made payable to DMV. You may also pay by credit or debit card using the payment card slip attached to the forms. Registration (annual renewal required) $21.00 Title for Nevada-based vehicles $29.25 Title if the vehicle is not registered or present in Nevada $44.25 VIN Assignment (if needed) $2.00 Dealer fee per registration or title application submitted (paid to dealer separately) $2.00 Duplicate Decal Fee $6.00 Duplicate Title Fee $21.00 Mailing Address: Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles OHV Unit 555 Wright Way Carson City, NV 89711 The Nevada Certificate of Title, if issued, is processed separately from the registration decal. All ownership documents will be required to title the Off-Highway Vehicle. The title will be mailed to the lender or other lienholder, if any, or to the owner if there is no lienholder. Please note: When you receive your registration decal, affix the decal to the Off-Highway Vehicle. Decals are issued by mail only. Once your off-highway vehicle is registered for the first time, renewals can be done online or by mail.
  11. I remember Ray from Desert Rat built a 4 seater with a supercharged V8 mid engine mated to a power glide( I think) and a Strange 9” diff with 934 flanges. The motor sat in the area where the back seats would be.
  12. This picture is from Kawasaki’s patent filing. One thing that stood out to me was the cage does not show any diagonal Tubes in the B pillar area. Nothing to keep the cage from rocking over in a roll over. Also the body lines seem clean. Must be roomy, as the body is as wide as the suspension, no big flared fenders.
  13. Kevin build is a Turbo400 trans, think he had a 9'' in it then coverted the 9'' to the Jeff fields Diff only, we are going to do a build next year for a friend, to see if we can keep the cost down we are doing a Mid Engine Turbo-400 but going with the Cury 9'' 10'' housing setup for 934, the build will have a Ford style 9'' but the actual ring and pinion with be a Pro-10'' that fits in the 9'' housing with some trimming 3rd member is by Strang and was in a Top Alcohol dragster,
  14. Like OB said I would stay around 120” wb and I would stay rear engine. Budget wise it’s always easier to find a trans set up for rear engine. @DDBRATT has some parts that might work for you. Ditch those Buggyworks rear arms and do the DD sand car arms. I think he has those 2” spindles with hubs you can put on your white car and put your combos on the Buggyworks.
  15. Yeah, there was a lot of runoff in the wooded section that made it super slippery. Some stock-ish JK Rubicons ahead of us had a bit of trouble through there.
  16. No need for me to watch, I already know who I'm voting for.
  17. Did they mention Trump?
  18. Yep lol! The good ole days lol!
  1. Load more activity

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

  • Create New...