Powder Coating In Orange County

RIDERED

Looking for a good powder coater in Orange County. Someone that you have used and are happy with.... Or let me know ones you were not happy with. 

Thanks

Edited by RIDERED

• RIDERED changed the title to Powder Coating In Orange County

Never used them but I have heard good things is EMBEE performance coatings. I think they are in Santa Ana next to the 55 freeway 

Edited by Glamisdude

• 9 months later...
On 5/1/2022 at 7:37 PM, Chingon619 said:

TTT 

What about in San Diego and average cost for a 4 seat frame? 

https://www.swiftpowdercoatelcajon.com/

Give them a call.

• Like 1

i used primo before- theyre expensive- over 500$ to re powder 4 king coilover springs for my car.   I also had them polish some beadlock wheels for my car a few years ago.  i had asked him about getting those polished again when i got my springs done and the owner sat there for 5 minutes arguing with me that he doesnt do polishing and has never done polishing.  I told him idk where you sent them or what happend but i dropped off the wheels here and picked them up a week later polished and the rings were coated.  He got mad over that and i havent been back since.

Heard good things about specialized, kings and embee. 

On 5/3/2022 at 12:39 PM, FENDERFAB said:

i used primo before- theyre expensive- over 500$ to re powder 4 king coilover springs for my car.   I also had them polish some beadlock wheels for my car a few years ago.  i had asked him about getting those polished again when i got my springs done and the owner sat there for 5 minutes arguing with me that he doesnt do polishing and has never done polishing.  I told him idk where you sent them or what happend but i dropped off the wheels here and picked them up a week later polished and the rings were coated.  He got mad over that and i havent been back since.

Heard good things about specialized, kings and embee. 

Fair enough.  It has been probably 8 or 9 years now, but that was no where near my experience.  And the price I got at the time was comparable to what I got when I called around.  But, things change.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Blackdmax said:

Fair enough.  It has been probably 8 or 9 years now, but that was no where near my experience.  And the price I got at the time was comparable to what I got when I called around.  But, things change.

The owner could have been having a bad day who knows.  I don't hold any grudges, i just wanted some polishing done haha. 

• Like 1