CRUSTY

2020 Dodgers - Road To The World Series Championship

friggin fox ruined the blue. the mccourts can kiss my black ass, too.

:wwp:

biggest Dodger fan in lakewood,ca. ,oh and the padres should be considered the lil bitches to the south

But the Dodgers fans must be mad at the 5 dollar increase in parking, assigned (that means non season guests park in the farthest out area) parking, and the new 35-40 dollar pavillion seats with all you can eat dogs and two beers included.

Supposedly pays for 20 million in seismic,electrical and water line upgrades to the stadium.

Win or lose, I still get paid to work off duty there, so six months of extra Glamis money is just fine, playoffs are even better.

Oh, and don't take your Escalade there, 40 SUV's (Lade's/Denali's) were taken in 05,

12 in 06.

But the Dodgers fans must be mad at the 5 dollar increase in parking, assigned (that means non season guests park in the farthest out area) parking, and the new 35-40 dollar pavillion seats with all you can eat dogs and two beers included.

Supposedly pays for 20 million in seismic,electrical and water line upgrades to the stadium.

Win or lose, I still get paid to work off duty there, so six months of extra Glamis money is just fine, playoffs are even better.

Oh, and don't take your Escalade there, 40 SUV's (Lade's/Denali's) were taken in 05,

12 in 06.

I'm glad to see the decline in GTA's.

Andy

:ghay: butt-d0dgers

^ ^ ^ fighting words . . .

They put 10 bike cops a game out there, made a few arrests. The thieves literally show up with lists of exactly what they are supposed to steal.

Funny thing, the increased enforcement pushed some of the theft rings down to the Angels, their security called the Dodgers and said "What happened? our thefts are rising!" Disneyland's theft rates went up as well. Just like roaches, put the heat on one end and they scurry to the next vulnerable spot.

Los Angeles Dodgers

1-2, 4th West

We take on SF today.

Goona be 2-2 come tomorrow.

:321:Padres SUCK :321:

:crsty:

Dodgers sweep the Giants. Home opener today . . .

FRI WIN 2-1

SAT WIN 4-1

SUN WIN 10-4

Tonight 4pm Colorado is going down on HOME Ground!

:td:

West W/ L

Arizona 5/ 2

LA Dodgers 4/ 2

San Diego 4/ 2

Colorado 3/ 3

San Francisco 1/ 5

IPB Image

IPB Image

!!! Let's go BIG BLUE !!!

Let's see if the D-Backs can bring it today.....

Go Dodger Blue!

Go Dodger Blue!

The D-Backs 1st place run came to a halt once they played the Dodgers.

:cheers:

Have you seen the dodger rhino out @ Glamis?

No.

Got pics?

I have seen Bababouys Raider Nation Golf Cart....Its slow....doesn't get far.....but can hold ALLOT of BEER.

:laugh:

No.

Got pics?

I have seen Bababouys Raider Nation Golf Cart....Its slow....doesn't get far.....but can hold ALLOT of BEER.

No pics. It's blue with dodgers on it in white, flying dodger flag. I was stopped helping a guy in a stuck samari and ol dodger rolled up, took out a rope and tried to pull the guy out.

No.

Got pics?

No pics. It's blue with dodgers on it in white, flying dodger flag. I was stopped helping a guy in a stuck samari and ol dodger rolled up, took out a rope and tried to pull the guy out.

Very cool.

:cheers::cheers:

Go Dodger Blue!

The D-Backs 1st place run came to a halt once they played the Dodgers.

:cheers:

Y :cheers: YOU CANT USE A MIDDLE LINEBACKER FOR A CLOSER !!! THAT'S CHEATING :laugh::laugh::laugh:

IPB Image

Los Angeles Dodgers closer Takashi Saito, of Japan, follows through on a pitch during the ninth inning of their baseball game against the Arizona Diamondbacks, Tuesday, April 17, 2007, in Phoenix. Saito collected his sixth save on the season in the 6-4 Dodgers victory.

IPB Image

Los Angeles Dodgers closer Takashi Saito, of Japan, follows through on a pitch during the ninth inning of their baseball game against the Arizona Diamondbacks, Tuesday, April 17, 2007, in Phoenix. Saito collected his sixth save on the season in the 6-4 Dodgers victory.

i FORGOT ABOUT HIM :bump::rotf:

No.

Got pics?

Very cool.

Just like the dodgers he couldn't pull it out though....................

No.

Got pics?

Very cool.

Just like the dodgers he couldn't pull it out though....................

You forgot to mention the Samuri had a MADRES flag.....:ghay:

It had a national league west CHAMPIONS flag

Edited by what hurts?