Jump to content

Calif recall election


Davyjones
 Share

Recommended Posts

Seems that Larry elder has the best chance . Democrats are sure dumping a lot of cash into defending ass clown gavin 

but what you all think ?  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

a few weeks ago, it did not look like he was going to get voted out, today, there seems like a solid chance. 

I agree, Elder seems like the the likely successor, & a decent choice.  Ive not done a deep dive, but on the surface, he seems pretty solid.  Certainly better than Bruce Jenner, & some of the other whack jobs.  also better than Kevin Effner, from here in San Diego.  Effner is not a bad choice, but certainly not a good one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There will be 2 questions:

1. Do you want to recall Gov. Newsome?

2. Who do you vote for?

Simple majority wins.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Elder won that would make the Dems soil their panties nationwide, losing a gubernatorial election in a Dem stronghold! 

Hope it happens!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

F Newsom. Get your signs and spread the word. 

My fear is voter fraud. Both in the BS voting tabulators and if they try to "Lockdown" and do mass mail-in ballots. They will try anything, and why not, they got away with it. 

RECALL HIM.........

 

And Larry Elder is solid. Been a consistent Conservative voice that does not buy into the oppression of the black folk, etc......  

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I read somewhere that CA is doing the mail in ballot BS for the recall election. Article said it's important to vote in person or drop off the mail-in ballot at a polling place. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, L.R.S. said:

I read somewhere that CA is doing the mail in ballot BS for the recall election. Article said it's important to vote in person or drop off the mail-in ballot at a polling place. 

Ca has had a mail in absentee voting for decades I have been voting absentee for as long as I can remember I think I only waited in line once and said f this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Month ago, I'd have said there was no way he'd be recalled. But now, if they start the lockdown Crap again and especially if schools don't fully reopen, it might happen. It won't really change anything, no matter who replaces him, but I hope it happens just so I can see the look on his face.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Ca has had a mail in absentee voting for decades I have been voting absentee for as long as I can remember I think I only waited in line once and said f this 

I'd wait in line for hours to know that my vote was being counted correctly.  My time is valuable to me, and so is my vote.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Ca has had a mail in absentee voting for decades I have been voting absentee for as long as I can remember I think I only waited in line once and said f this 

Totally different situation. You request an Absentee Ballot. It is sent to your current address. Just sending ballots out to people that are registered but never vote is the easy way to get the uninformed voter to change the outcome in favor of the person who will "give them money". All you have to do is think about how many people have left CA and never updated the voter registration. Think all those ballots just get destroyed.🤣🤣

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I went to the pageant of the masters in laguna last night . Made in America theme and the whole audience sang along to the national anthem . Loud Cheers every time any reference to freedom , our Declaration of Independence . 

 

Kinda made me think that people have enough of the bullCrap 

Edited by Davyjones
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

that is encouraging, but do the other 39.9 Million Californians feel the same way...........????

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Larry Elder is a solid choice who stands a chance at winning.  This is confirmed by the fact that the state government has made attempts to block his campaign:

https://calmatters.org/politics/2021/07/newsom-recall-larry-elder/

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, Nickman123 said:

 It won't really change anything

Him just having to fight for his job changes a lot.   He was going to be a "successful governor" from California who has a slick look and seems to be able to smile at the right time who wants more than just to sleep in the Governors mansion, He wants the big office he wants to be POTUS  and he would have the Dems backing for it, They would make him look like a left handed Ronnie.  Unless he gets tossed from office then his political career is over plain and simple. If he fights thru it and stays in office it will still leave a black mark on his record that he will have a hard time explaining away in swing states. 

So yes a lot of thing will change because of this. You might even just save the nation. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just saw a commercial with Elizabeth Warren flapping away about the recall election. It shocks  me how much they are pushing for this mail in ballot/cheat deal. 
Amazing how the state wants us to show identification for a vaccination but you don’t have to show identification for a legal vote. These politicians have no shame and ethics. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't trust guys named Larry....ask me how I know...... sadly they would hamstring him worse than Trump if he won.....this entire state is a Craphole... only thing to do is have an exit plan...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MWB said:

Him just having to fight for his job changes a lot.   He was going to be a "successful governor" from California who has a slick look and seems to be able to smile at the right time who wants more than just to sleep in the Governors mansion, He wants the big office he wants to be POTUS  and he would have the Dems backing for it, They would make him look like a left handed Ronnie.  Unless he gets tossed from office then his political career is over plain and simple. If he fights thru it and stays in office it will still leave a black mark on his record that he will have a hard time explaining away in swing states. 

So yes a lot of thing will change because of this. You might even just save the nation. 

Allow me to clarify. Of course being recalled will change Newsom's political career. I meant that it will not do much to change things in California. Any new Governor, even if he's the most conservative dude ever, will only have 10 months in office. He'll have Democratic super majorities in both state houses, California courts packed with liberal douche bags, and a California electorate that has twice as many registered Dems as Republicans and that voted for Biden over Trump by 5 million votes. They will over ride  any veto he does. They will do an instant 180 on the  "emergency covid powers" that they were happy to give to Gavin and decide that only the legislature can decide things like mask mandates and school closures. Meanwhile, all the usual suspects (media, unions, etc..) will start a media blitz painting the new Governor as Hitler, an idiot, a pedophile, etc.. Then 10 months later, California will elect a new Democrat scumbag who probably be worse than Newsom- just without the nice hair.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Nickman123 said:

Allow me to clarify. Of course being recalled will change Newsom's political career. I meant that it will not do much to change things in California. Any new Governor, even if he's the most conservative dude ever, will only have 10 months in office. He'll have Democratic super majorities in both state houses, California courts packed with liberal douche bags, and a California electorate that has twice as many registered Dems as Republicans and that voted for Biden over Trump by 5 million votes. They will over ride  any veto he does. They will do an instant 180 on the  "emergency covid powers" that they were happy to give to Gavin and decide that only the legislature can decide things like mask mandates and school closures. Meanwhile, all the usual suspects (media, unions, etc..) will start a media blitz painting the new Governor as Hitler, an idiot, a pedophile, etc.. Then 10 months later, California will elect a new Democrat scumbag who probably be worse than Newsom- just without the nice hair.

Very good points.  Newsom is done in politics because of the recall.  Hard to face that, even if he does survive, and continue to move up the political ladder.  Newsom is the sacrificial lamb that may keep California blue because of exactly what you stated- Elder wins- legislature reverses all the emergency Covid stuff which will make them more appealing to voters in 2022.  Then they'll smear Elder and block anything he tries to do to make the state better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Nickman123 said:

Allow me to clarify. Of course being recalled will change Newsom's political career. I meant that it will not do much to change things in California. Any new Governor, even if he's the most conservative dude ever, will only have 10 months in office. He'll have Democratic super majorities in both state houses, California courts packed with liberal douche bags, and a California electorate that has twice as many registered Dems as Republicans and that voted for Biden over Trump by 5 million votes. They will over ride  any veto he does. They will do an instant 180 on the  "emergency covid powers" that they were happy to give to Gavin and decide that only the legislature can decide things like mask mandates and school closures. Meanwhile, all the usual suspects (media, unions, etc..) will start a media blitz painting the new Governor as Hitler, an idiot, a pedophile, etc.. Then 10 months later, California will elect a new Democrat scumbag who probably be worse than Newsom- just without the nice hair.

Damn…this statement stings because it’s true. All of our hands are tied. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Magically mail in ballots are back and guess what????? so is a "new strain of covid" lol this is all so sad.  Clowns and their greed. Cant wait for sept/oct to get back to the happy place. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

EFFN Criminals. Drain the Swamp has so much truth to it. Peace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Dunerking said:

Damn…this statement stings because it’s true. All of our hands are tied. 

Its more about that short period of time demonstrating small gains and positive reasonable leadership, as well as showing non dem's nationwide that their vote counts in blue states, as well and telling the radical dems we are not going to take it anymore - maybe we can get back to more moderates.

Larry Elder whether he is the choice or not smartly points out that the "important" politicians running the state are all from SF while the largest voting block in the state in LA Metro - they don't really represent us in so many ways .  life in the bay area is different than SoCal in many ways such as their feeling on mass transit, types of Business (they rely on high tech - we rely on wider variety including entertainment 

If for nothing else - this is a chance to have Government at least consider "the rest of the state"

I agree no one is fixing this mess in 1-2-4 years ...

The other consideration is that it help keep AZ and NV from going down the CA path.. NV is already Well on its way from a governece direction according to people that follow it ...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy