Jump to content

Trans girls in women's sports ?


Recommended Posts

  • Forum Moderator

Not sure how we got here but we are here... I also can't understand how anyone thinks a biological boy competing against biological girls in most sports is fair :dunno:

Jenner got vilified by the tolerant left for saying as much, apparently not toting the woke company line is a bad thing, even if you are trans https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/highschool/2021/05/02/caitlyn-jenner-transgender-girls-womens-sports-unfair/4917878001/ - but I think being an Olympic gold medalist makes you more of an expert on the subject than any of the talking heads in pink pussy hats that are calling for the torches and pitchforks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator

This is becoming a bigger topic as the Olympics are getting closer.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ROBERT L said:

This is becoming a bigger topic as the Olympics are getting closer.  

Didn't the East Germans do this for a while and they wrote rules so that it couldn't happen any longer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is a SAD STORY!!!!! A BMX freestyle transgender girl Wants to burn the flag on the podium after winning a gold medal!!! 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260307407001#sp=show-clips

 

Here is a Trans weightlifters story wanting to compete at the olympics

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260368707001#sp=show-clips

 

Soooo Sad!

:poule:

 

Edited by Poule43
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Poule43 said:

Here is a SAD STORY!!!!! A BMX freestyle transgender girl Wants to burn the flag on the podium after winning a gold medal!!! 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260307407001#sp=show-clips

 

Here is a Trans weightlifters story wanting to compete at the olympics

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260368707001#sp=show-clips

 

Soooo Sad!

:poule:

 

He races in the right class, he’s definitely a bitch

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No matter if you chop off a male’s nards or pump him full of female hormones he/she will always have (the  naturally developed) MUCH higher bone density.

That will always give them an advantage over biologically born females period (among other advantages).

But for this reason alone they should never be able to compete.

Bone density 

Write it down so you can clinically shut down the ‘woke.’

abc

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Women's Lib and the left wanted so much "equality" that they're getting it.  In a way, I'm all for it.  No more womens/mens sports.  Can the women not compete with men?  I thought gender is a social construct.  Or wait, are their 34 genders? 

Why are men soccer players paid more than women, even the playing field and see how much you get paid.  But then they'd have quota's for women on a team....but not quotas for race.  All races are equal.  All black NBA teams are fine.  But race quotas for coaches is good.  Too many white coaches.  And they guys who own teams?  WAY too many white guys.

This is all BS.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Board Moderator
1 hour ago, Bansh88 said:

Women's Lib and the left wanted so much "equality" that they're getting it.  In a way, I'm all for it.  No more womens/mens sports.  Can the women not compete with men?  I thought gender is a social construct.  Or wait, are their 34 genders? 

Why are men soccer players paid more than women, even the playing field and see how much you get paid.  But then they'd have quota's for women on a team....but not quotas for race.  All races are equal.  All black NBA teams are fine.  But race quotas for coaches is good.  Too many white coaches.  And they guys who own teams?  WAY too many white guys.

This is all BS.

denzel washington GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its 100% bullsheet.  the folks I feel sorry for are the women college athletes who will get screwed out of scholarship opportunities & whos records will be destroyed by men. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator
21 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

Even sadder story...tragic infact

DFF59529-535F-437E-B986-534FE262F212.png

 

Female and Testicle in one sentence doesn't register. Peace

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Crazy, saw Miss Nevada was a Trans and going to the Miss USA Pageant. How? Why? WTF? 

And I ditched Disney Plus and banned my kids from watching Woke Nickelodeon. You should see the crazy commercials they are running for kids.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 9:15 PM, Glamis44 said:

Crazy, saw Miss Nevada was a Trans and going to the Miss USA Pageant. How? Why? WTF? 

And I ditched Disney Plus and banned my kids from watching Woke Nickelodeon. You should see the crazy commercials they are running for kids.  

 

I don’t have kids that age anymore?  Just wondering what kind of Crap they can be showing?   Also I hope everyone is paying attention to what they are trying to teach your kids in school.  It’s flat crazy and makes my blood boil.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Drivehard said:

I don’t have kids that age anymore?  Just wondering what kind of Crap they can be showing?   Also I hope everyone is paying attention to what they are trying to teach your kids in school.  It’s flat crazy and makes my blood boil.  

The disney app on fire tv now has a whole gay trans movie section black movie section and you really should see the new amazon cinderella where the fairy godmother is a dood in drag

 

Edited by Sausage450r
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Expect to see something like this at the Olympics 

 

77741DFD-2721-4D29-8DA3-55E2477C1B40.jpeg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ROBERT L said:

Expect to see something like this at the Olympics 

 

77741DFD-2721-4D29-8DA3-55E2477C1B40.jpeg

Good Lord! I sure hope not. 

So damn glad my days are numbered.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Five.five-six said:

 

 

 

 

between South Park and the Simpson's, you'd think they had a time machine when they made all those episodes that have come to fruition 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Orange_R said:

between South Park and the Simpson's, you'd think they had a time machine when they made all those episodes that have come to fruition 

No time machine involved.

Matt and Trey just said: “look how absurdly ridiculous we can be”

 

liberals replied: “hold my beer” 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ROBERT L said:

Expect to see something like this at the Olympics 

 

77741DFD-2721-4D29-8DA3-55E2477C1B40.jpeg

thanks, you just ruined this photo for all eternity 😞

 

image.thumb.jpeg.baa6c8c3ddcba5ef5238a246a5c76ab0.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator
9 minutes ago, Five.five-six said:

thanks, you just ruined this photo for all eternity 😞

 

image.thumb.jpeg.baa6c8c3ddcba5ef5238a246a5c76ab0.jpeg

 

Reminds me of Crocodile Dundee...."Just Checkin" Peace

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Five.five-six said:

thanks, you just ruined this photo for all eternity 😞

 

image.thumb.jpeg.baa6c8c3ddcba5ef5238a246a5c76ab0.jpeg

Hot as Ph.u.ck!!!!

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Bobalos said:

Hot as Ph.u.ck!!!!

 

She was like 16 in that photo… still better than having a penis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy