Cuomo is in hot water!

Jaybird95

And yet nothing about moving COVID+ elderly around state retirement facilities and then covering up to keep a book deal alive...

• Like 2

His tweets about the Kavanaugh and Trump allegations are gonna bite him the in a$$.  I knew this was gonna happen when CNN distanced themselves.  The NY AG is a "woman of color" so can't try to disgrace her.  Once his falls out of favor with the Dems, I hope they finally go after him killing all those elderly people. 

• Like 1

Demon-crats won't allow eating of their own.  They'll protect and/or defend him.

• Like 1

I stand corrected.  Quite shocked actually coming from the sniffer in chief.

Biden calls on Cuomo to resign over sexual harassment allegations

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-andrew-cuomo-resign-sexual-harassment-allegations-205936008.html

59 minutes ago, BENCH said:

Once his falls out of favor with the Dems, I hope they finally go after him killing all those elderly people. 

The Dems will call for his resignation over the sexual harassment to avoid the nursing home scandal because there are other Dem Governors at risk if they go after Cuomo on the nursing home killings. Michigan, New Jersey, and another I can't remember.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac said:

I stand corrected.  Quite shocked actually coming from the sniffer in chief.

Biden calls on Cuomo to resign over sexual harassment allegations

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-andrew-cuomo-resign-sexual-harassment-allegations-205936008.html

See also Franken, Al . . .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mac said:

Demon-crats won't allow eating of their own.  They'll protect and/or defend him.

NOTHING will happen to him....Hes with Hillary laffing his azz off! Mark my words!!!!

• Like 4

Just one more nail in the coffin for democrats ,and the left agendas . More and more they get away with Crap like this the more I think their own people see them for the pure evil they are . How bout some democrat approved socially acceptable  riots and looting for the justice these women deserve . 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Davyjones

10 hours ago, Poule43 said:

NOTHING will happen to him....Hes with Hillary laffing his azz off! Mark my words!!!!

Sadly enough, I totally agree with you.

27 minutes ago, 2dasand said:

Sadly enough, I totally agree with you.

Yup as much as we all want this.......nothing will happen or at least we won't hear about it via media.  so sad. 

• Like 1

I think he'll be forced to resign.  He'll fight, it because ego, but he's toast. Especially when charges are filed.  Where it will be interesting to watch is the people who want a CNN pundit gig and how they dance around the conduct of his brother at the network . . .

Here is what will happen next.

There will be another batch of allegations.  There will be another 10 or 20 staffers or other volunteers who suddenly will have similar stories. Then those 20 will be vetted, It will be found that he wasn't at the event they said it happened, they were not at said event. They will discredit all of them. Making the prospective look like, Well he had 30 accusers, but we have disproved over half, how can the few that are left be believed. 

The one thing you won't see and the one thing you never hear about.... Why doesn't the accused ever go after the people who falsely accuse them?  Well that would be because the accused paid them to make the allegations. 

16 hours ago, Poule43 said:

IF THAT IS TRUE, I WILL HAVE A TALK WITH HIM. 

2 minutes ago, HEADINJURY said:

IF THAT IS TRUE, I WILL HAVE A TALK WITH HIM. LOL

HAVE YOU SEEN THE AG?? LOL

This is just another "shiny object" maneuver by the Democratic Party! 

While how he acted towards these women is wrong and he should be held accountable like anyone else would be, the fact that he gave orders during the height of the pandemic that needlessly killed thousands of seniors is being ignored, or swept under the rug with the Biden DOJ support.

Why, you might ask. Does it matter since at least he is being forced out one way or another? YES it does. He is not the only Governor to use the same policies that killed thousands of seniors. Michigan (Whitmer), NJ (Murphy), and Pennsylvania (Wolf) all sent infected seniors back into nursing homes to spread the virus and die. Cuomo and Whitmer have been exposed for manipulating the statistics concerning nursing home infections and deaths to cover up their massive mistakes. And they blamed the CDC for supposedly giving the guidance that lead to their disastrous policies. But, if that was the case, why didn't the other 46 states give the same orders to send infected seniors back to the nursing homes?

Bottom line is that Cuomo is their sacrificial lamb to direct attention away from more serious issues (killing thousands) that could take down at least 4 of the top Democrats in the nation causing considerable damage to the Democrat party.

• Like 1

Well yesterday his top aid quit and today he just got the Ronan Farrow treatment in the New Yorker, which means, like Me Too, Woody Allen, Weinstein et al that it's only a matter of time.