Sign in to follow this  
1 sic max

Used Rhino ?

I have found a 04 rhino 660 for 6200 obo. Is that a good price? What is normal amount of hours/miles for an 04? Anything specific to look for? Sorry for all the ?s

i have an 04 i will sell to you for $5800

Edited by swicher

so 6200 is to much? post some pics of your rhino if your serious about selling.

That sounds like a good deal for an 04. NOT a big difference - you can switch the axles to an 06/07 setup very easily - We just did it last weekend. Other than that your difference is going to be you will need a glove box lid & the intake is different.

Depending on the hours - you may need to check blowby. Freshen up the motor - the $ savings you will have make a $5800/$6200 rhino worth it all day (IMO).

BTW - if you look hard enough you can find stock axles/cvs VERY cheap - I got my entire setup for $250.

SO: to summarize - my 04 is the same as an 06 or DAMN near for an investment of $300... :tres:

Offer them $6000 due to the OBO next to the $6200 :Beerp:

Is everything else the same thru all model years? Is the aftermarket parts for earlier years the same for 06/07? Thanks for the help.

I am buying an 05 tomorrow, what is the difference in the axle's and cv's??? And is there an easy way for checking blow by, other then smoke out of the exhaust?

Kevin