Speed UTV

17 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

Ask Kerry about my slow rides, lol.

I think his body is still trying to catch up.  LMAO!!!!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, CampfiresNbrews said:

Man no kidding. Trying to round up our group is stupid impossible. @michael.gonzalez nailed it!!  Need to hook up with you and @Sand Shark for those morning runs. 🤙🏽

When we have a large group there is usually an early morning ride around 8:00a or sometimes earlier depending on time of year.  The early group sets a time and if you are not ready to go they leave.   Go out for a few hours and come back to round up the people that sleep in and try get another ride in around 10:30.   Come back to camp for lunch and relaxing.  Head out for an afternoon ride when the sun is no longer in the "no shadows provided" zone.   Afternoon ride usually ends up coming back after the sun has set (depending on time of year).   Sometimes there are night rides where the adventure really begins. 

@kat-a-tonic is really good about getting those early morning rides.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cookie said:

I give a time for the ride around the campfire the night before, 50/50 chance they adhere to that time.

That works as long as most are not hammered at the campfire when the time is set.  LOL!

I sure hope the Speed owners in the groups are much like the name and speed to get ready for rides. 

8 minutes ago, Sand Shark said:

That works as long as most are not hammered at the campfire when the time is set.  LOL!

I sure hope the Speed owners in the groups are much like the name and speed to get ready for rides. 

They've proven to be very patient people so far, maybe that means they will wait for the whole group to get ready even if it's 2 hours past the time initially promised?  Maybe their fellow campers will release videos in 5 minute intervals to show that they are indeed still getting ready and not just sleeping off last night's Jame-O?

Edited by Rockwood
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

I seen the new tool that goes on the speed. They keep developing cool stuff but no car on dealer floors. But i guess they are preparing for everything possible. Wheels on the ground in 90 days?

• Board Moderator
1 hour ago, Banshee2001 said:

I wonder who copied their Valve cover design like he said.

That does seem like allot of cast parts made, being made.

11 minutes ago, Crusty said:

I wonder who copied their Valve cover design like he said.

That does seem like allot of cast parts made, being made.

https://tprindustry.com/collections/tpr-billet-valve-covers

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Banshee2001 said:

Parts getting stacked up.  Encouraging for those waiting on their cars. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banshee2001 said:

Super cool! I am sure ticket holders are getting excited now.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FOG said:

Is this a recent post/ update?

Is Robby still in China?

I think he moved there.  LOL!   Seems like he has been there for 3 months. 

• Haha 1

I can't imagine the amount of work that Robby, Daniel, and Alan are putting in over there right now to get all of the final machine programs dialed in, fixtures produced, robotics and assembly processes programmed. I am certainly not envious of them.

It is very cool to see the amount of product that is starting to come to fruition. 

Once Robby hits the states, he is getting my list of parts we will need to have on hand for trans/diff services for when all you yahoos start putting hard miles on these things. I already stocked up on shaft seals.

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, Sean@Weddle said:

I am certainly not envious of them.

Man, I hear you on that! This guy is on another level when it comes to work. He LOVES IT!!!  And I love that he does. This image of him at the end cracks me up. “Haters about to eat some crow”8C32C4E0-FD2F-4A39-AF91-D89B8192A207.thumb.jpeg.da397a90b202d03c235047f579cce2fc.jpeg

49 minutes ago, BUFF said:

I though we were sharing clown photos. 

That wasn't your self portrait?

I could have sworn it was you...

Oh wait. Here you are!

Poo Stain T-Shirt - Funny Poop Splat Joke Stag Party Fancy Dress Prank Mens  Top | eBay 

• Haha 4

tons of effort for sure

but why aren't there 100s of workers in stations, it's like they are all on union break (that's not how china does it)

1 minute ago, Dune-Track-N said:

tons of effort for sure

but why aren't there 100s of workers in stations, it's like they are all on union break (that's not how china does it)

I was wondering this as well. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dune-Track-N said:

tons of effort for sure

Because they aren't in China! They are at the same movie set that they filmed the moon landing!!! None of this is real! The world is flat! They ran with the $$$! No one will be getting a car! :lol: 

sorry, just trying to help reach 200

• Haha 10

• Forum Moderator

Some very creative post in here.  Seriously I have nothing to add 

2 hours ago, matt86m said:

Because they aren't in China! They are at the same movie set that they filmed the moon landing!!! None of this is real! The world is flat! They ran with the $$$! No one will be getting a car! :lol: 

sorry, just trying to help reach 200

At the rate it’s going, it will be at 200 before Robby gets back from China. 

Edited by FOG

asking for a friend, has the word "speed" been changed?  I thought it meant fast or quick..............or is it a noun now?

Edited by Cookie
  • Haha 2

Have we seen bins full of ECUs and wire harnesses, bearings and gaskets? Like this thing's going to shift from 0 to 100 overnight here soon?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3