37 minutes ago, MWB said:

It's not just them, It's going to trickle into all of the Side by Sides. Try getting a new one right now. They are asking a premium and the supply is limited.  Some spare parts are becoming difficult to find.

Hell I have a Side by Side for sale by owner on Craigslist and I have gotten calls / Offers from more Ride Now Dealerships than anything else.  Tells me something is up and they know something if they are trying to buy up used inventory.  

Dealers have low inventory of new stuff so they are buying up used stuff to sell.  I get emails from the local Ford dealer every few weeks asking if I want to trade my truck in.  

Hell, I just sold some old clutch springs and weights to Speed UTV. 😆

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, buff said:

Hell, I just sold some old clutch springs and weights to Speed UTV. 😆

LOL!

On 5/11/2021 at 3:01 PM, Sand Shark said:

Dealers have low inventory of new stuff so they are buying up used stuff to sell.  I get emails from the local Ford dealer every few weeks asking if I want to trade my truck in.  

My Mustang I bought new last year and put 7000 miles on has since appreciated.

After taxes/fees.

On TRADE IN.

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

My Mustang I bought new last year and put 7000 miles on has since appreciated.

After taxes/fees.

On TRADE IN.

Crazy to think you can drive a car and make money.   

1 minute ago, Sand Shark said:

Crazy to think you can drive a car and make money.   

Yeah, Crap's crazy right now... Next time you drive by a dealership, look into the lot: it'll be completely empty except the outer perimeter.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:22 PM, MWB said:

It's not just them, It's going to trickle into all of the Side by Sides. Try getting a new one right now. They are asking a premium and the supply is limited.  Some spare parts are becoming difficult to find.

Hell I have a Side by Side for sale by owner on Craigslist and I have gotten calls / Offers from more Ride Now Dealerships than anything else.  Tells me something is up and they know something if they are trying to buy up used inventory.  

What kind of money is Ride Now offering?  They throw a ton of low balls out there and see if any stick.

1 hour ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

What kind of money is Ride Now offering?  They throw a ton of low balls out there and see if any stick.

They are offering close to what I am asking, They just want me to bring it to them. I told them no come look at it and bring cash.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rockwood said:

Yeah, Crap's crazy right now... Next time you drive by a dealership, look into the lot: it'll be completely empty except the outer perimeter.

I drive by a few dealerships daily and there is not much there.   

5 hours ago, Sand Shark said:

I drive by a few dealerships daily and there is not much there.   

Did you see any Speed UTV's at any of the dealers in your area? 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, buff said:

I figured you were more of a Joyner fan...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, buff said:

We were talking about regular car dealerships.  LOL!  Much like car dealerships the Speed UTV dealers have no inventory currently.  LMAO!!!!!

I do not think any of the dealers by me have signed up for the Speed UTV.  

1 hour ago, Sand Shark said:

We were talking about regular car dealerships.  LOL!  Much like car dealerships the Speed UTV dealers have no inventory currently.  LMAO!!!!!

I do not think any of the dealers by me have signed up for the Speed UTV.  

I thought Berts was a dealer.  Are they not near you?

Is there a reason Lord of the Dukie and others are not talking about the latest Robby video? Its funny how each video Robby talks about how excited they are. I guess that is the reason he is chugging the Speed energy drink on camera to keep his excitement level high. This has turned into a real Crap show!

3 hours ago, buff said:

Is there a reason Lord of the Dukie and others are not talking about the latest Robby video? Its funny how each video Robby talks about how excited they are. I guess that is the reason he is chugging the Speed energy drink on camera to keep his excitement level high. This has turned into a real Crap show!

Well, since you asked...

we were not sharing these pics because Robby showed these in his presentation and it wasn't very flattering. These are spy pics of the new chopped version of the X3. Robby felt it wasn't very safe and was using it to explain why he felt it wasn't very safe. Due to the sensitivity of most CanAm owners, we didn't want to bring this up.

canam crushed2.jpg

canam crushed1.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

Well, since you asked...

we were not sharing these pics because Robby showed these in his presentation and it wasn't very flattering. These are spy pics of the new chopped version of the X3. Robby felt it wasn't very safe and was using it to explain why he felt it wasn't very safe. Due to the sensitivity of most CanAm owners, we didn't want to bring this up.

canam crushed2.jpg

canam crushed1.jpg

:scared: What happened to the occupant(s) in that crash?

Any vehicle can be 'junked'... as this Canned Ham was.. Shoot I see broken RZRs or Canned Hams on almost every decent dune ride... 

... I'm not a RG fan boy, but I think he's genuinely trying to kick the SXS industry.. and IMO it needs a swift kick in the a__. I have NOT been impressed with these factory vehicles, but it's what's out there.. I have a buddy who has a deposit on a Speed UTV,.. not sure of the model or his #, but it will be cool to race him, maybe I'll get to drive it.

abc

23 hours ago, Kat-A-Tonic said:

I thought Berts was a dealer.  Are they not near you?

Bert's is about 45 minutes from me.  That is where I bought my X3, XP1000 and quad.  I have not idea if they signed up to be a dealer.  Coyne is the only one I know for sure signed up as the owner is good friends with Robby.  

40 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

They survived from what I read.  Happen at Sand Mountain and it sounded like that X3 went for a wild tumble.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

Well, since you asked...

canam crushed2.jpg

canam crushed1.jpg

That is the by-product of a really really bad crash and thin walled material used by Can Am.     I think the frame breaking in half is an anomaly.  The frames will develop cracks in various places, but this it the first one I have seen that split in two.  

As to the Speed UTV everything looks stout on paper and in the designs.  It will for sure be the strongest frame on the market, when it actually hits the market.  The Wildcat XX probably has the strongest frame of the SXS you can currently go pick up a a dealer today.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, onanysunday said:

I haven't read if they survived, but Sand Shark said they did, which is good to hear! That's one of my worst nightmares!

• Like 1

I hope this weeks show has actual video of the pre-production cars rolling off the line. 

Speed UTV has been reposting videos of the testing that was done last month.