Highway Star

MWB

23 minutes ago, Snap-On Chris said:

Look at this gem

green car.jpg

The guy probably complains daily that the man is singling him out for no good reason and if the Popo would just get off his back he would be successful. 

1 hour ago, Sausage450r said:

Ah el cajon, someones trailer is missing a wheel and tire

4EEA5E7E-B2E1-49F6-9DB8-C69E2DF47BC3.jpeg

Oh the awesome Eagle station. Some real winners there. Even bigger winners in the canyon between the station and the freeway.

8 hours ago, D-n-Tyke said:

Oh the awesome Eagle station. Some real winners there. Even bigger winners in the canyon between the station and the freeway.

With an honorable mention to the pimps and hookers living in the apartment complex across the street.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, AlpineFunco said:

With an honorable mention to the pimps and hookers living in the apartment complex across the street.

So what street is this on????  LOL

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, D-n-Tyke said:

My favorite is the ginger tweaker that sits on the offramp or at the gas station pretending to cry works well too, i hear he o/d’s once a week. I do miss the black dood that cruised around in a fishnet tshirt  and thong. At least he was good for a laugh

6 minutes ago, Sausage450r said:

License plate says it all

You're just racist!!!   LOL🤣

• Haha 1

I'm pretty sure the dude in the Camaro use one of them high quality brushes to paint his custom design.  LOL 

Dude with the trailer came out of the carpool lane and stuck in the lane next to the fast lane forever.

20210617_174236.jpg

20210616_152003.jpg

Edited by Bobalos

The cruiser was super deluxe.  That thing on the roof is a solar panel...

The donk was on the way down to the roller coaster by sea world.  My wife goes "why do they do that'"?  My answer was "for the same reason I would have cut the back half out of it and put huge tires".  She got it.  

20210619_161025.jpg

20210619_154819.jpg

On 6/17/2021 at 12:43 PM, Sausage450r said:

My favorite is the ginger tweaker that sits on the offramp or at the gas station pretending to cry works well too, i hear he o/d’s once a week. I do miss the black dood that cruised around in a fishnet tshirt  and thong. At least he was good for a laugh

I got swindled for a beer and $10 by that guy. He said he had heart failure and gave me a sad story. I felt bad for him. I realized later my mistake.  

17 hours ago, BONES said:

I got swindled for a beer and $10 by that guy. He said he had heart failure and gave me a sad story. I felt bad for him. I realized later my mistake.  

I had this ugly guy walk up to me at a gas station. Started it off with he had a face only a mother could love, Went on for a few minutes about his hard times but was pretty funny so I listened. At the end I asked well if I hand you a dollar what tops you from waling in a buying a beer with it. Told me that he had quit drinking years ago, but his girlfriend hadn't , the beer was for her .  He got me to :lol: .  Told him that story was worth a couple bucks. 

• Haha 1

I'm pretty impressed with myself on this one.  I grabbed my phone, hit thw button, pointed it and shot the picture without looking.  LOL 

20210621_154941.jpg

10 minutes ago, ROBERT L said:

2EBB97EA-B748-48CE-B3F4-D59F34954809.jpeg

And a mile later he had to pull off because the alternator was not charging again & the battery was down to 10 volts???  LOL

Annnnnnd then there’s this guy… I think he used electrical tape 

9D684025-EE14-454C-B026-4EB785A2DAA9.jpeg

• Haha 1