Jump to content

More Legislation Requiring Vaccines


Mac
 Share

Recommended Posts

Looks like the GOP is finally coming together to fight this stupid unconstitutional mandate. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽 they can stop it real soon. Some real good points made here. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, luvdunin said:

 Wow, that was sad and disturbing. 🤬How many more are out there with these kinds of stories and their voices aren’t being heard? Not sure whether to give this a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Heres another article from the British medical Journal of a Whistleblower speaking out about Pfizers issues with their trials and their mishandling of their jab dating back to the initial release of their shot. More disturbing news. Shocked they haven’t reported any of this on the news. 
 

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CampfiresNbrews said:

 Wow, that was sad and disturbing. 🤬How many more are out there with these kinds of stories and their voices aren’t being heard? Not sure whether to give this a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Heres another article from the British medical Journal of a Whistleblower speaking out about Pfizers issues with their trials and their mishandling of their jab dating back to the initial release of their shot. More disturbing news. Shocked they haven’t reported any of this on the news. 
 

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

My link actually was from KUTV.com.

Doesn't surprise me the "news" is not making a bigger deal of all this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you want to watch something that shows how corrupt the drug companies are, along with the FDA, Watch Dopesick on Hulu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

My wife was sent home from her job yesterday with the usps. She has been with them for 15 years. Received star employee award. An award only given to a handfull of employees for exceptional service every year. Worked through all of covid. Double the load half the help. Today thanks to our bhole piece of chit president and every motherEffing democrat that supports him and his mandates. My wife loses her career and our family is out her meager income and now is  an addition 1600$/month in the hole for our systems worthless healthcare

 

truly, deeply Eff YOU JOE BIDEN

  • Sad 1
  • Angry 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Sponsor

My job finally put the squeeze on yesterday.  But, only for a select few of us in sales/sales support(me).

Guess we'll se how it turns out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder why more people don't talk more about the fact that almost 75% of deaths related to Covid are from obese people. The reality, is that if you cant see your junk without the aid of a mirror, then you are also a big (pun intended) reason why we are in this mess. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Board Moderator
1 hour ago, Sausage450r said:

My wife was sent home from her job yesterday with the usps. She has been with them for 15 years. Received star employee award. An award only given to a handfull of employees for exceptional service every year. Worked through all of covid. Double the load half the help. Today thanks to our bhole piece of chit president and every motherEffing democrat that supports him and his mandates. My wife loses her career and our family is out her meager income and now is  an addition 1600$/month in the hole for our systems worthless healthcare

 

truly, deeply Eff YOU JOE BIDEN

I'm very sorry to hear this news, such BS.

1 hour ago, Kraut_n_Rice said:

My job finally put the squeeze on yesterday.  But, only for a select few of us in sales/sales support(me).

Guess we'll se how it turns out.

We are waiting to see how this plays out as well.

1 hour ago, Surf and Dune said:

I wonder why more people don't talk more about the fact that almost 75% of deaths related to Covid are from obese people. The reality, is that if you cant see your junk without the aid of a mirror, then you are also a big (pun intended) reason why we are in this mess. 

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sausage450r said:

My wife was sent home from her job yesterday with the usps. She has been with them for 15 years. Received star employee award. An award only given to a handfull of employees for exceptional service every year. Worked through all of covid. Double the load half the help. Today thanks to our bhole piece of chit president and every motherEffing democrat that supports him and his mandates. My wife loses her career and our family is out her meager income and now is  an addition 1600$/month in the hole for our systems worthless healthcare

 

truly, deeply Eff YOU JOE BIDEN

such bullshit...... I thought usps wasn't under the mandate?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My last day of work is the 31st. No more Govt job or work for me. Now if I can convince my son and granddaughters mom to follow me the hell out of Cali…

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Board Moderator
12 minutes ago, aceisback said:

My last day of work is the 31st. No more Govt job or work for me. Now if I can convince my son and granddaughters mom to follow me the hell out of Cali…

Retirement or forced out?  Yore an older guy...so I'm hoping its by yore own choice 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So my company sent out a late Friday email...."Report VAX status..."  Oh well...

The mandate reads...Employers are suppose to "know" who is vaxxed and who isn't.  Standby for reporting within a month.  

The mandate also states once you're identified, you have to wear a mask if you aren't vaxxed.  Ok...I work from home... :lol:  They can also require testing as an alternative.  While not technically "legal", Arizona has passed legislation banning these mandates.

At the end of the day....I don't have to work.  If "forced", I'll go back to retired life.  No skin off my teeth.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EmpirE231 said:

such bullshit...... I thought usps wasn't under the mandate?

Its an or test. No test to give. Go home

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crusty said:

Retirement or forced out?  Yore an older guy...so I'm hoping its by yore own choice 🙂

Older guy huh!😆

Was being forced out but didn’t want to give them the satisfaction so it kind made my choice for me. Had plans to retire August of 2023. My resignation is official the end of this month, my FERS annuity is deferred until September of 2023. It’s all good. I’ll be able to move up to Visalia where my wife has been since October of 2020 and get to see my granddaughter more than just holidays.

FJB keeps moving the goalposts and changing the rules and it just sucked a lot of fun out of a job that I thoroughly enjoyed. Just glad I was at a place in life where I could make my own medical decisions, unlike dozens of guys I work with who must comply due to age or life situations.

Life is good. I’m buying a Jeep and have many adventures planned.👍

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the Supreme Court will knock this crap down, but if it's upheld ... the economy will tank..

abc

PS. Feel so blessed to work from home and only have family members on payroll.

Let's Go Brandon!

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Read an article today that Canada is talking about adding a tax to the unvaccinated due to the strain it is adding to their hospitals and health care.  I bet Newscum likes this idea as well..........................

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Board Moderator
6 minutes ago, Cookie said:

Read an article today that Canada is talking about adding a tax to the unvaccinated due to the strain it is adding to their hospitals and health care.  I bet Newscum likes this idea as well..........................

You mean like the "Surcharge" folks pay for being a smoker, etc? on their health insurance?

:thumbsdown:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Crusty said:

You mean like the "Surcharge" folks pay for being a smoker, etc? on their health insurance?

:thumbsdown:

If the smoker doesn't pay for their burden on the system, who should pay it? The non-smoker who made a conscious decision not to smoke so they wouldn't end up with COPD for the last 15 yrs of their life?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

If the smoker doesn't pay for their burden on the system, who should pay it? The non-smoker who made a conscious decision not to smoke so they wouldn't end up with COPD for the last 15 yrs of their life?

They are already taxed, every time they purchase a pack.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cookie said:

They are already taxed, every time they purchase a pack.  

 

Is that money applied to their added healthcare expense?

The point I'm making is - some people don't smoke or become drug addicts, etc. Yet our society seems to expect them to share the burden of other people's poor decisions. It's bad enough that Joe Taxpayer is now expected to pay for medical coverage for illegal aliens. Let's just add more expenses to those who don't add to the costs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

Is that money applied to their added healthcare expense?

The point I'm making is - some people don't smoke or become drug addicts, etc. Yet our society seems to expect them to share the burden of other people's poor decisions. It's bad enough that Joe Taxpayer is now expected to pay for medical coverage for illegal aliens. Let's just add more expenses to those who don't add to the costs.

This article was about Canada where your taxes do cover your healthcare.  So I am not go to go down that path of explaining it..............but what happens when you retire and now your healthcare is paid by the government (Medicare)?

I don't condone any of it, but this administration is pulling out all the stops to get what they want.............

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing but lies, deceit and scare tactics. The Vaxxed/Dem/Libs are already so brainwashed it's sickening. I will NEVER take that vaccine. If my employer says I have to, I say see you in court. Mind you I now work remote and do not deal with the public much anymore.  

:yarder: to Anyone who supports this BS! 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy