So is it just my office

Bobalos

Or does everyone's office have that one urinal that by early afternoon there is a piss puddle that everyone avoids standing in???  Blech... 

Some folks are disgusting...

20210910_114955.jpg

Edited by Bobalos

2 hours ago, Bobalos said:

Or does everyone's office have that one urinal that by early afternoon there is a piss puddle that everyone avoids standing in???  Blech... 

20210910_114955.jpg

What's the average age used by said urinals? It's either pure laziness or could be weak stream from prostate issues. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Grant@Funco said:

My guys rotate KP weekly in the shop bathroom 

One smart guy of the bunch hung this 

PEE PEE SIGN .jpg

they do Kitchen Patrol in the bathroom???  thats a little extreme.  LOL. 

J/K.

And yea........... there are some pretty disrespectful POS's out there.  even in our building, where they are working in well lit, air conditioned, tools provided, work stations provided, free coffee, etc, etc, etc, kinda makes me sick....  the a55holes make it bad for everyone else.... 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Grant@Funco said:

My guys rotate KP weekly in the shop bathroom

This is exactly what we also did. Seemed they took a little more care of things.

Add, the cleaning rotation included me.

Edited by richard h
  • Like 1

The urinals at my EOS Fitness gym can be pretty sloppy even though there's a floor mat.  I have to assume a wide stance to avoid the puddles.

But what really pisses me off at that same gym (similar to Bobalos "some pretty disrespectful POS's" comment), which is actually in a very upscale part of town, is the FRESH GUM ALL OVER THE PARKING LOT.  I've stepped in it twice lately, and now I have to look for it every time, and I've complained to management about it, suggesting a sign be posted.  I'm shocked that there's so many disrespectful adult gum chewers at that gym.

Edited by Phoenix7
  • Like 1

Yeah man.. working from home … much better….

… at restaurants I’m kinda picky…

… in Kauai I just pee in the bushes if I’m not in my condo…

or the ocean… got back 6/30/2021

CB9579FB-0349-4F38-9855-D40C4ECB1E71.thumb.jpeg.bd74252aa3aa8b7cc3023f8d3f6b032e.jpeg

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

8 hours ago, Phoenix7 said:

The urinals at my EOS Fitness gym can be pretty sloppy even though there's a floor mat.  I have to assume a wide stance to avoid the puddles.

But what really pisses me off at that same gym (similar to Bobalos "some pretty disrespectful POS's" comment), which is actually in a very upscale part of town, is the FRESH GUM ALL OVER THE PARKING LOT.  I've stepped in it twice lately, and now I have to look for it every time, and I've complained to management about it, suggesting a sign be posted.  I'm shocked that there's so many disrespectful adult gum chewers at that gym.

I avoid the gym due to all the gum on display in the locker rooms. Seriously fellers, put your clothes on and stop hanging out in there all day. 

Edited by Rockwood

1 hour ago, Rockwood said:

I avoid the gym due to all the gum on display in the locker rooms. Seriously fellers, put your clothes on and stop hanging out in there all day. 

Due to his stature, TLL actually enjoys his view in the locker room.

:smile:

9 hours ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Yeah man.. working from home … much better….

… at restaurants I’m kinda picky…

… in Kauai I just pee in the bushes if I’m not in my condo…

or the ocean… got back 6/30/2021

CB9579FB-0349-4F38-9855-D40C4ECB1E71.thumb.jpeg.bd74252aa3aa8b7cc3023f8d3f6b032e.jpeg

F89C9260-F9BD-4D3A-8CF4-FC1E0F3EF3DD.thumb.jpeg.c92aaccf8a0deb2be05ab542007a5157.jpegI’ll play 

West side of Oahu north of Ko Olina 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 12:53 PM, Bobalos said:

20210910_114955.jpg

BAN??

I had to use the bathroom at Albertsons in Ramona last week.  The urinal was like I've never seen.  Had an weird angle at the back that caused all piss to spray back on your legs.  Had to point straight down to avoid that.  Of course, a puddle on the floor.

Had a new guy come to work here in the office last year after it being just me in the office. Wasn't the second week before I had to have the "talk" with him.

Told him he needs to either sit down on the toilet or stop pissing on the floor, Told him his wife doesn't work here so she isn't going to clean up after him so he better start aiming better. He denied it. Told me it wasn't him it must be the "workers" when they come into the office. 

Was about three days later I walked in to the bathroom right after he walked out.. You guessed it he sprinkled when he tinkled. I turned around walked out into the shop grabbed the mop and bucket and walked into his office and handed them to him.

I should of fired him that day and saved myself a lot of anguish. He asked me if we had somebody else to do that, like it was beneath him. I told him call your wife I am sure she will come down and do it. 

Don't think he ever cleaned up after himself in his life time.

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, MWB said:

Had a new guy come to work here in the office last year after it being just me in the office. Wasn't the second week before I had to have the "talk" with him.

Be glad you're not a woman with a new co-worker who grew up on a farm.

Nauseating to walk in the bathroom one week out of the month.

Hated to do it but I finally said something to her supervisor about talking to her.

We would always put up signs like this in the restrooms and "people" in the office would reprint them with little "explanations" on the bottom like this  

1976565241_ScreenShot2021-09-13at10_45_19AM.png.db1fdcca7f251299bbf1e734f3598b53.png

I was listening to an old Stern show. I believe they said there was only 1 bathroom for the entire floor. There was an issue of #2 being on the toilet seat and even the walls!!!