CHEFF

Motocross News...Behind The Gate

Squared off his turn and punted Vuilleman right off the damn track. Damn, I bet that smarts. Was the french guy complaining about it or was he resigned to the fact that it was a race and he lost that turn?

eff the french.....it was a clean pass by Windham

Fireball, I was trying to post those exact pics but wouldn't let me do it for some reason. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. Peace

And so it begins..

Tailgate - to the race.. Today is one day a year where desert people alike are invited in to the staduim. Gonna be a blast

CR will previal

I will expect a professional spectator update tomorrow. Or a drunk update tonight. Peace

chad reed kicked butt..

there was a unexpected casulaty icon_sad.gif

this happend in quallifyin, got hit a dirt berm and got messed up R.I.P.

Heard about the death. Prayers are out to his family for sure. Peace

Hey Fireball, those pics made a sweet "play-by-play". Thanks

We missed hangin with everyone at San Diego SuperX, thinkin about headin to Vegas for the May 1 event.

That 125 final was amazing. There was a good pass - guy got ticked and then ran his bike in to him to stop him from winning.. 3rd ended up winning.. Names? HA.. It was a green bike and a yellow bike..

Team Green DOMINATED the 125 series..

Tedesco seems to be the man so far. How does a guy step it up a notch when you're alredy flying? Peace

L.A. Times is reporting that a certain J. McGarth is now an official factory Honda test pilot and coach . . .

supercross is good but I still like a good old fasion demolition derby. Not enough of them around anymore

We will be at the Anaheim race tomorrow, partying near the Big-A until around 5ish, andf then inside to watch all the fights , errr I mean races rolleyes.gif

I didn't know that they were racing this weekend.

I was bummed I missed the monster trucks last saturday icon_sad.gif

All chances to attend are highly recommended by the Chefster. Peace

Anaheim III ran last night and it was a great race. Windham wins with Reed 2nd and the LaRocco man takes 3rd. Split start last night. Windham chose opposite of Reed with Reed getting the Butterfinger Holeshot. (Ever have one of those?) The two started dicing at lap 5 and by lap 12 Reed got on the inside of Windham and made contact, Reed fell down. Got back up in 3rd. By then Windham was gone. Reed got by LaRocco by lap 17 and thats how they finished.

Tedesco takes another one in the 125 class making his season perfect so far. Results:

250 Main

1. Kevin Windham

2. Chad Reed

3. Mike LaRocco

4. Damon Huffman

5. David Vuillemin

125 Main

1. Ivan Tedesco

2. Travis Preston

3. Stephan Roncada

4. Brock Sellards

5. Troy Adams

ESPN2 will be airing the race today. Check your local listings. Probably during the Superbowl Game. Peace

Both the 125 and 250 mains were awesome races!

The opening ceremonies were good too, they had a very touching tribute to the fallen rider that died in the San Diego supercross event.

On a lighter note, the most entertaining moment of the night was the rider introductions, spotlight on the top riders as they exited the pits, wheelied across the infield, showing off a little, David Vuillemin cant even make it out of the pits before eatin Shiat on the Jumbotron!!! laughing.gif

Effn Hilarious laughing.gif

If anybody else went, how about the little kids on the KTMs , one of those little Shiats was pulling off doubles shock.gif

A good buddy of mine, Todd Heemsbergens' kid(Tyler) won last years Dallas Supercross 50 race. it was cool to see him win. Peace

Last night in S.F. the race was won by Reed. Windham crashed early and that was it. Reed cruised to the victory with Vuillemin and LaRocco battling for the 2nd spot on the podium. The big event of the night was Ramsey passing Tedesco late in the race to claim his first main of the season. Tedesco finally gets beat. Good job Nathan. But will they be able to run with Stewart? Results

250 Main

1. Chad Reed

2. David Vuillemin

3. Mike LaRocco

4. Nick Wey

5. Kevin Windham

125 Main

1. Nathan Ramsey

2. Ivan Tedesco

3. Travis Preston

4. Brock Sellards

5. Stephan Roncada

Next race, and you can count me in on this one, Houston. Where Stewart makes his debut on the Kawasaki. Is he going to ride a 4-stroke or a 2-stroke? And will he have any competition? Jesseman is hurt. So who else is there? Peace

Monster Jam in Winnipeg Fri night...Quadwars was awesome....

YFZ450's kicked butt!! icon_biggrin.gif

Houston Supercross this weekend. I'll be there. Peace

mine mine this lounge is all mine