Jump to content

Recall that DORK!


EmpirE231
 Share

Recommended Posts

its amazing how 10 minutes ago the "non biased polls" showed it was neck & neck, & all of a sudden there is a 10% gap in favor of NewScum.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells a little fishy... 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Republicans' showing up to vote only to find out they already had?

Dominion voting machines being used?

Hundreds if not 1000's of mail in ballots stolen.

CA sending ballots out of state - my friend who left 2 years ago got one mailed to him in Tennessee.

The Prez & VP campaigning for him - aren't there more pressing issues going on? 

I want him out but I'll be surprised if it happens! 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, matt86m said:

Republicans' showing up to vote only to find out they already had?

Dominion voting machines being used?

Hundreds if not 1000's of mail in ballots stolen.

CA sending ballots out of state - my friend who left 2 years ago got one mailed to him in Tennessee.

The Prez & VP campaigning for him - aren't there more pressing issues going on? 

I want him out but I'll be surprised if it happens! 

 

I'll be surprised as well... but we all know what's really going on here!!!

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTyPfXWJYvq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTyPWNVDWCk/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

Edited by EmpirE231
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EmpirE231 said:

Our only hope!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bobalos said:

its amazing how 10 minutes ago the "non biased polls" showed it was neck & neck, & all of a sudden there is a 10% gap in favor of NewScum.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells a little fishy... 

 

 

Not really.  The only way Elder gets a sniff of winning is if the Democrats (who have an almost 2 to 1 advantage vs Republicans in registered voters in CA) stayed home.  So far, this doesn't seem to be the case.  Plus, Elder has been outspent  by a brutal margin because he couldn't get the national Republican political machine to step up and help him out financially (ie they don't see his candidacy as  a viable place to spend $$.  Dem $$ stepped up).   All that really happened is that people figured out that it only took 1.5 million signatures to  force a recall, so here we are.  

Here's a post I wrote back in May when Ms Jenner decided to enter the race.  I think it still holds up. We'll see in the morning:

On 5/6/2021 at 10:10 AM, South Bay said:

Whole recall is a farce.  Newsome is still pretty popular in the state (unlike Gray Davis back when he was recalled), the Dems have already circled the wagons around him so he won't face a serious challenger from his party, and he's polling double digits ahead of any announced candidate. 

What we'll see is a Crap show with a bunch of serious political pros working behind the scenes to line their pockets . . .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I went in this AM to vote in person, only to be put in front of a machine that prints out a ballot that you still have to put into a box to be submitted. Pretty damn shady of you aske me... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Early mail in’s are in favor of scum but don’t let the media discourage you.  Tell everyone you know to go vote. That’s what they want to do. Definitely worth a shot so don’t give up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EmpirE231 said:

That looks like a dangerous insurrection.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Orange_R said:

I went in this AM to vote in person, only to be put in front of a machine that prints out a ballot that you still have to put into a box to be submitted. Pretty damn shady of you aske me... 

same here, print it out walk over and stick it in what looked like a locked iron mountain bin.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly don't care who wins any election, don't fight it, deal with it and move forward.

 

But the election better effin be accurate with no effin dought about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Five.five-six said:

same here, print it out walk over and stick it in what looked like a locked iron mountain bin.   

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. I did however get a confirmation of receipt of my ballot yesterday afternoon from the registrars office, not that it's going to really matter.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, IFLY said:

Mailed mine like 2 weeks ago and still shows not counted.

and you guys live 5 minutes from the registrars office, it's on Meridian over by the water district... :doh: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy