Newsom staying..

Vinsanity

California always going to stay blue.

https://abc7.com/california-governor-recall-gavin-newsom-election-day-voting/11021280/

Edited by Vinsanity
Spelling

• Vinsanity changed the title to Newsom staying..

I work in the Silicon Valley, around and with a lot of "liberals."  Every single one of them voted YES on the recall.  Even the most libby-libtard people I know at work are against Newsom and voted for the recall. 

This is just proof the system is rigged, and the decent, thinking people of this State have no chance anymore.  Whether it was straight up election fraud, or just that do-nothing, no-brain scum are the large majority it just doesn't matter.  It's really done here. 

People who make money here pay 15%+ income tax, and what do we get?  Homeless encampments everywhere, astronomical tax rates, insane crime rates, out of control wildfires every year, and no sign of any of it getting better. 

I already bought out of State and am just gettin' while the gettin' is good here in CA.  I love the weather, geography, and a very select few of the people... but I can't take the rest any more.  Many, or most, of the actual wage-earners and tax basis contributors in CA feel the same.  CA scum has forgotten what any good parasite knows: if you kill the host, you die too. 

-TJ

Edited by tjZ06
  • Like 8

Very disappointed. Does not even look close, which just boosts his authoritarian power. He will want to make all those who questioned him pay. His head is going to swell and more power grabs to come!  

So.. I think I might have noticed something regarding the return envelopes atleast in our family of 4. 3 of them were the same color. while just one, of a different party had a different color. Coincidence I think not 🤨    

Riverside county 

Extremely disappointed....yet not surprised.  The sheep will continue following and the cheaters will keep on cheatin. Just have a hard time believing those numbers. 

The thing was called within less than 10 minutes after the polling place in my area closed. Blatant in your face voter fraud.

The Dems know that nobody is going to do anything about it at all.

What they are doing at this point is literally mocking everyone who still believes your vote carries any weight.

I knew with certainty that this was the outcome yet like an ass I went to my polling station to vote knowing full well that the fix was already in, only to feel like a moron for thinking it just might work.

Until the right starts playing to win rather than playing to the medias fake feelings, nothing is going to change.

Communism is here guys and the speed at which it is being implemented is mind boggling.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bobalos said:

Stand by for Corona lockdowns..................

Yes, I think he is going to double down on the lock downs as payback!

• Like 2

Sorry to all of you that view him and his policies as destructive.  

I knew this would happen.  democrats have perfected their election stealing.  Glad I moved out of that state.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 7.02.41 AM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

They weren't going to let Trump win. They weren't going to let Elder win. 

Honestly, Elder didn't deserve a W, he's a rhino. We needed someone like Kevin Kiley, he's the only one on the ballot that's done more than run his mount. Eff Newsome and his hack bullshit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Orange_R said:

Honestly, Elder didn't deserve a W, he's a rhino. We needed someone like Kevin Kiley, he's the only one on the ballot that's done more than run his mount. Eff Newsome and his hack bullshit

You are right, Elder was a rally cry for the Democrats.  We will never come close in an election here unless we get a moderate Conservative to run and get funding.  We can't roll out an extreme republican and win in this state (actually most states right now).

• Like 2

Now comes the Fun..Do we just take it and do nothing or organize and take these effers out? Time for massive street protests..These A-Holes all have to go...

• Like 1

This state is lost... hope the country wakes up, but have my doubts.  

A moderate conservative is called a Democrat.  The power structure in this state has put a lock on its power... here come the gun bans and the taxes and bye bye fossil fuels... Get out while you can.

3 minutes ago, SuperHunky said:

Now comes the Fun..Do we just take it and do nothing or organize and take these effers out? Time for massive street protests..These A-Holes all have to go...

We continue to organize and support the Republican party, but we need a Republican that can win.  As of right now, the Republican party spends no money in CA to support their candidates, while the Democrats spend millions.  Fact is, whoever spends more money and spreads more lies wins.  We had a small opportunity with this Recall, but as soon as Elder become involved we lost.  The Democratic party had someone they could tear apart in the media.  Elder is too far to the right to win, and he polarized all the moderates.  At the end of the day, if we want to take back this state or Country, the Republicans need a Moderate right now, being on the Trump bandwagon will guarantee a loss right now.

• Like 1

Only 38% of voters in Riverside County voted, pathetic.  That being said the numbers are close, we need start with the positives and take each county at a time.  Here are Riverside County numbers.

Candidate
Party
Total

NO

YES

Total Votes

Just now, Cookie said:

Only 38% of voters in Riverside County voted, pathetic.  That being said the numbers are close, we need start with the positives and take each county at a time.  Here are Riverside County numbers.

Candidate
Party
Total

NO

YES

Total Votes

Or like in iFly's case they mailed them and the registrar has no record. This is fraud at it's finest... the postal service is obviously up the left's ass so why do we trust them?

• Confused 1

In general, the Democrat Counties voted at a higher rate than the Republican counties (not like there are many anymore)