I lost my best friend yesterday. Rest in peace Chad Marshall

Squatcher

• Forum Moderator

What a day of crying yesterday. I lost my best friend and brother today. He was the best person I ever knew. Many people knew him on the board. His old board name was hotrnhell. I can't even think of another person that was loved so much. He's going to be truly missed every single day. He lost his fight with covid. He was truly one of the better people on this planet. I was going to write up a whole page about him and now I fight to think of words to say. My heart is so heavy I really just don't know what to say.Chad you will truly be missed brother. Rest in peace.     For those that don't know Chad was Duner of the year a few years ago. He saved the young girl's life. Her arm was severed in the dunes and he kept her from bleeding out until the helicopter came.

31197.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 21

• Administrators

Chad was a amazing person and will be missed.. It was a very hard day yesterday.. He fought so hard to beat this but it just would not let go of him. Love ya Chad RIP

FB_IMG_1631669627408.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My heart just sank when I saw this.  I saw last night Matt86 said something on an IG post about a friend Chad passing.  I had no idea it was this Chad. 

He definitely will be missed...  I'm still in shock reading this.  He was a great guy and would do anything for you.  

Another duner lost his battle with Covid on Sunday.  Mondo had been fighting since July and the family decided to let him go Sunday night.  

My heart is so heavy right now :sad:

• Sad 2

Sorry for your loss. RIP Chad and Prayers to his family. Even though I did not know Chad, reading your comments and feeling how genuine your love for him was certainly tells that he was something special. 

Sorry to hear this Paul. You and Chad were the first GD.com people I got to dune with 10 years ago. Chad was a great guy.

race2mb.thumb.jpg.dad6d46f122c88d8ee91497f1085caaf.jpg

Black car on the left.

IMG_7230.thumb.JPG.1aa3fc17e456ff4d910249b9c596a8ca.JPG

RIP Chad.

• Like 1

When I read this this morning my heart sank. I knew you had a friend who was sick, but had no idea it was Chad. One of the nicest persons I ever met at Glamis.  First met Chad at the Compound. He helped me out and invited us into his group, allowed me to tag along and eat his roost from his turbo Honda 2 seater when I could keep up. Met up with him several times throughout the years.  Always happy and having a good time making sure you did too.  This is the first person I personally know that has passed away from Covid-19.  Rest In Peace Chad. You will be missed and remembered by all who knew you.  Paul, you are not alone in your pain and loss.