JD'S Memes

1 hour ago, Bobalos said:

Maybe they need more gun control laws.....................  🙄

I always thought if we had a program where urban liquor stores passed out 10 rds of 9mm with every bottle of Colt 45, the problems would kind of sort itself out.

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Lord of the Dunes said:

I always thought if we had a program where urban liquor stores passed out 10 rds of 9mm with every bottle of Colt 45, the problems would kind of sort itself out.

With the cost of ammo today that would put the price of a bottle of C45 up to around $15, wouldn’t it?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

With the cost of ammo today that would put the price of a bottle of C45 up to around $15, wouldn’t it?

We give them the ammo for free. We would subsidize the ammo with the savings from not having to prosecute or put them in prison for 20 yrs at a cost of $65,000/yr. I think it's a major savings.

I borrowed this basic idea from my mom. She said she could cure the massive welfare problem for 50 cents. On a Monday morning, just before the welfare office opens, shoot the first person in line in the head with a .45. The sound and blood would scatter everyone else and by Tuesday morning, there wouldn't be a single person in line nationwide.

Unfortunately, she came up with this idea before they made it so easy to get welfare online, so it probably wouldn't work now.

Years ago my dad came up with this "ridiculous" solution............

* Have a gang against gang completion in each prison.  equal number of the best fighters fight each other & the gang that is standing @ the end gets to goto "regional's".

* Regional's, would be in a stadium, & it would be Prison against prison.  Sell tickets to the public (or make it pay per view) & all of the proceeds go the city that the regional's is held. 

* All Regional winners goto "state"

* All state winners goto "division" (say time zones).

* All Division winners goto "country"

* All Country winners get set free. 

Sounds like a win-win-win-win to me.  LOL.

1 hour ago, Bobalos said:

Years ago my dad came up with this "ridiculous" solution............

* Have a gang against gang completion in each prison.  equal number of the best fighters fight each other & the gang that is standing @ the end gets to goto "regional's".

* Regional's, would be in a stadium, & it would be Prison against prison.  Sell tickets to the public (or make it pay per view) & all of the proceeds go the city that the regional's is held. 

* All Regional winners goto "state"

* All state winners goto "division" (say time zones).

* All Division winners goto "country"

* All Country winners get set free. 

Sounds like a win-win-win-win to me.  LOL.

I'm not sure I want the best killers set free. How about we tell them they get to go free, but they get executed instead.

Reminds me of...

I was once with 2 other sailors in upstate NY at a "Field Days" (like a county fair) and the bar tent was selling cups of Genesee beer for 20 cents ea. My buddy Doug bought us a round and couldn't believe it only cost 60 cents for 3 beers! So he hollered out, "A round for the house on me!" and he still got most of a $20 bill back!

Soon every woman in the joint was on us 3 sailors like we were rich, apparently they hadn't seen a $20 in about 2 decades. As the evening drew to a close, there were 9 women still standing around us even though Doug made it clear the next stop was a hotel room. He decided to be a gentleman and said, "You lovely ladies work this out amongst yourselves."

The next thing you know, these 9 "women" started an all out bar brawl and hair, earrings, punches, boobs - everything was flying! When it was all over, we didn't end up with the 3 prettiest or daintiest girls, we ended up with the 3 best fighters who wanted to Eff!! We took all 3 of them to a motel and the rest is the craziest story - I'll have to tell you over beers at a campfire!

Ever since then, I always told Doug to stipulate - NO FIGHTING! TALK it over!!

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1