Insurance Girl

Obama Humor

Clinton lied about a private extarmarital affair, his only mistake is, he should have just said 'its none of your business'. We spent $ 400 million investigating a hummer. Also, he was not convicted. Impeach means 'make accusations'.

As far as lies, I woud say Iraq was one of the biggest public lies of all time, even Colin Powell resigned because it was so humiliating.

You people can make all the jokes you want about race and girls, but our country is in serious trouble, many of you are having to sell your sand cars and houses, and you make jokes ??? It isn't a joking matter. Are you really thinking of rewarding the Republicans for 8 years of disaster and let them do it all over again ?

Not happening. You had your chance. You trashed our constitution, did nothing about energy policy, refused to regulate any industry and they are all running amok, and the public knows it.

McSame ? Give me a break. Not happening.

OK.. so now whats the plan?? I sure hope your right.. I mean cause we errrr "they" (blame game) sure effed up at the wheel - So now what??

Pull the troops - eff all that terrorist stuff - it was all a joke anyhow - 9/11 was our own fault and we know it. Hell, our govt did it to us.

Bring them all home - they will spend money here and contribute to the horrible economy.

I mean thats the first thing on the list for the Dems.. Right?

DONE.

Now what? lets see - tax the chit out of everything to get more money coming in.. But what about spending? I've personally found that saving money is much like a pay increase.. :dunno:

Next?

Lets talk change.. :td:

Troops are home, budget is balanced, everyone is happy and life is sweet for the USA..

Man I sure hope those pesky non-union terrorists arent out there getting closer.. Planning.. Sending cells into the US cause of its pourus borders - living among the citizens - because its lax immigration..

Man I sure hope those guys dont buy a couple suit cases from Iran and ship them to the US.

But who cares - everyone is home - Happy - Having a great time.. Spending time with family and friends..

everything is affordable once again.. :td:

Then on Easter Sunday say 2010... Everyone is outside lookin for eggs with their kids - Cookin that family meal - spring break - The sun is shining - Everything is Perfect this morning..

A bright light off in the distance gets everyones attention. :dunno:

Another bright light in another direction gets other peoples attention. :dunno:

Hey, everything is good - In a couple hours you cant help but notice something isnt right..

Phone lines are dead - Only a couple TV stations are working -

Still not sure but that great day is now a huge concern..

Then you hear it.. Washington, New York, Chicago, LA, Vegas, Michigan, Texas,

Visualize.....

GONE...

Dont sit there for one second and think it cant happen. These people want us DEAD. They dont want to negotiate, they dont want us to change our ways, they dont care, and they follow a higher cause in their eyes that they are willing to die for.

Deny it all you want. Sounds like a great movie dont it..

Not long ago these countries used chemical warfare as their most powerful weapon. Even on their own people. Now they can simply purchase nukes..

Europe? Not safe.

N. America? Not safe.

So - yeah.. Eff it. Pull all the troops and bring them home.. Its time to BBQ and forget the rest of teh world.. I mean - its all lies right??

Top Ten Signs Barack Obama is Overconfident

10. Proposed bill to change Oklahoma to "Oklobama"

9. Offered Bush 20 bucks for the "Mission Accomplished" banner

8. Asked guy at Staples, "Which chair will work best in an oval-shaped office?"

7. The affair with Barbara Walters

6. Having head measured for Mount Rushmore

5. Guy sits around eating soup all day

4. He's voting for Nader

3. Offered McCain a job in gift shop at Obama Presidential Library

2. Announced his running mate will be Andy Dick

1. Been cruising for chicks with John Edwards

Top Ten Signs Barack Obama is Overconfident

10. Proposed bill to change Oklahoma to "Oklobama"

9. Offered Bush 20 bucks for the "Mission Accomplished" banner

8. Asked guy at Staples, "Which chair will work best in an oval-shaped office?"

7. The affair with Barbara Walters

6. Having head measured for Mount Rushmore

5. Guy sits around eating soup all day

4. He's voting for Nader

3. Offered McCain a job in gift shop at Obama Presidential Library

2. Announced his running mate will be Andy Dick

1. Been cruising for chicks with John Edwards

:lmao:

did nothing about energy policy

Haven't heard a plan or policy that makes any sense from Obama or Congress but to keep sending 700 Billion every year to some foreign country that would just prefer we didn't exist...

^^^^^^

Well, I need a new key board after that image...soda every where! :rotf:

And all this time I thought she couldn't POSSIBLY get any uglier.

:lol:

Clinton lied about a private extarmarital affair, his only mistake is, he should have just said 'its none of your business'. We spent $ 400 million investigating a hummer. Also, he was not convicted. Impeach means 'make accusations'.

As far as lies, I woud say Iraq was one of the biggest public lies of all time, even Colin Powell resigned because it was so humiliating.

You people can make all the jokes you want about race and girls, but our country is in serious trouble, many of you are having to sell your sand cars and houses, and you make jokes ??? It isn't a joking matter. Are you really thinking of rewarding the Republicans for 8 years of disaster and let them do it all over again ?

Not happening. You had your chance. You trashed our constitution, did nothing about energy policy, refused to regulate any industry and they are all running amok, and the public knows it.

McSame ? Give me a break. Not happening.

When you are President that is no longer a private affair. One's morality is a very important part of being a leader. I would be willing to bet that he would never have been elected in the first place had he been having affairs (with public knowledge) prior to the election.

Do you have a source to support that?

Yup, them there are some gawd awfully ugly hands...

post-13612-1217542428_thumb.jpg