CRUSTY

I Kissed A Girl (katy Perry Song)

TOP lez experimentation

BTW....this is a GREAT song when you have a gaggle of chicks on the boat!!!!!

:bb::bb::drool::sail:

Edited by mellen_mpz

Don't let the ghay haters see this, it'll be like white on rice.

not when that gaggle all looks like rosie o donut and the crew she runs around with

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch

I see nothing wrong with this song. I myself have kissed a girl so what! That doesnt change the person that I am. Like others have said there are LOTs more dirty songs out there. Take LOVE IN THE CLUB for example... look up the lyrics. What about lollipop or sexy can i...

The list goes on....

I see nothing wrong with this song. I myself have kissed a girl so what! That doesnt change the person that I am. Like others have said there are LOTs more dirty songs out there. Take LOVE IN THE CLUB for example... look up the lyrics. What about lollipop or sexy can i...

The list goes on....

:wwp:

so.......I agree...change the channel if you dont like it.

But if your kids ask, are you guys telling them its wrong for a girl to like a girl????

(just thought I'd stir the pot a little)

Yep! I most certainly am! You teach your kids your way, and I'll teach mine my way!

The list goes on....

:wwp:

Knew that was coming :lol:

not when that gaggle all looks like rosie o donut and the crew she runs around with

:laugh:

Lesbians are my favorite kind of gay people

especially when they let me watch them practice their beliefs.

I'm very understanding.

Lesbians are my favorite kind of gay people

especially when they let me watch them practice their beliefs.

I'm very understanding.

any lesbians Danny??? or do they have to be taller than 4 ft 2 in and weigh less than 300 lbs???

:moof:

I had never heard this song before just now. Never saw the video either. I like the song. I think she was smart to record it......the controvercy alone is going to have her laughing all the way to the bank!

The video is clean.......no nudity........Madonna would have made that video really nasty!

I'd let my kids listen if I had them. But then, I have "gay" peeps in my family.......and I bet you all do too! :lol:

I had never heard this song before just now. Never saw the video either. I like the song. I think she was smart to record it......the controvercy alone is going to have her laughing all the way to the bank!

The video is clean.......no nudity........Madonna would have made that video really nasty!

I'd let my kids listen if I had them. But then, I have "gay" peeps in my family.......and I bet you all do too! :lol:

Nope, I done killed them all already! :lol:

:lol: it figures!

2 Live Crew anyone?

Dude, you do realize that you're part of your family, right? :hah::lmao:

The folks talking about 2 Live Crew....Rap.....etc.

Those songs are easily identified as "Mature Audience".

This one is not.

I could honestly picture Hanah Montana singing it.

What message does it send?

I could care less what adults do. I'm looking at this from the parent w/ kids perspective.

:crusty:

that song came on this weekend while i was working in the backyard with my daughter and i was like, "WTF"?

effing liberals are going overboard. my daughter is 10 and shouldn't be hearing that crap.

i know, i know, i should turn of the radio.....change the station, blah blah blah.

eff you!

Freedom of expression right? This is American right? Everyone has that choice to switch the station, not too hard to do it.

I agree dwnhmgirl, clean video, no explicit lyrics...Madonna has been doing it forever and she is still going.....and mostly everyone loves her. :)

you must not have kids.^^^

you must not have kids.^^^

no i dont....thats why i can say what i say right now... :sha: JK. i honestly dont see anything wrong with it and if I had a problem.. well turn the radio off.. no biggie. Its not the end of the world.

i know, but sometimes you can't turn it off. it depends where you are.

the last thing i need is for my son or daughter to think that being gay is cool.

i want grandchildren from both.