CRUSTY

I Kissed A Girl (katy Perry Song)

I see nothing wrong with this song. I myself have kissed a girl so what! That doesnt change the person that I am. Like others have said there are LOTs more dirty songs out there. Take LOVE IN THE CLUB for example... look up the lyrics. What about lollipop or sexy can i...

The list goes on....

But did you like It???

It's called the Shock Factor..... And if your shocked it worked and your to old. If your kids are listening to it is for 2 reasons 1 they like the tune not the words just the tune it's realy that innocent or 2 they want to see your face when it comes on and you hurry up to change the station.....

Sex and muusic have been in bed with each other before everbody but JD was born.....Think back to your youth there has been a song for every era that has been this controversial......... Prince, 2-live Crew,Madona, Nine Inch Nails, Kiss, Led Zep, Aerosmith................ Today there just more blattent about it, but they have to be our youth is so desinsatised with sex the artist's can't get away with "Squeeze my lemon till my juice runs down my leg" they need "grab my ****" to get the shock out of our genoration

It's called the Shock Factor..... And if your shocked it worked and your to old. If your kids are listening to it is for 2 reasons 1 they like the tune not the words just the tune it's realy that innocent or 2 they want to see your face when it comes on and you hurry up to change the station.....

Sex and muusic have been in bed with each other before everbody but JD was born.....Think back to your youth there has been a song for every era that has been this controversial......... Prince, 2-live Crew,Madona, Nine Inch Nails, Kiss, Led Zep, Aerosmith................ Today there just more blattent about it, but they have to be our youth is so desinsatised with sex the artist's can't get away with "Squeeze my lemon till my juice runs down my leg" they need "grab my ****" to get the shock out of our genoration

"I effed an animal" :lol: thats pretty blattent..

I see nothing wrong with this song. I myself have kissed a girl so what! That doesnt change the person that I am. Like others have said there are LOTs more dirty songs out there. Take LOVE IN THE CLUB for example... look up the lyrics. What about lollipop or sexy can i...

The list goes on....

:wwp:

:bow:

Soooooo...we're still waiting on those pics bit(h.....whats up?

"I effed an animal" :lol: thats pretty blattent..

It's "Eff you like an animal"...

Great strip club song.

But I'd be pissed off if they were playing it at a school dance.

Barry White :sraptor:

< - -- longs for the days of "I wanna hold your hand" or "Wouldn't it be nice."

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch

The list goes on....

:wwp:

:bow:

Soooooo...we're still waiting on those pics bit(h.....whats up?

LOL... sorry pics deleted. I cant believe I did it. She was NOT attractive in anyway lol...gotta love alcohol. And the other Im sure there are lots of pics... havent seen them tho. It was like 3 years ago :lol:

I listened to some music as a high school kid that was not what my parents would want me to listen to. They never censored what I had playing and I thank them for that. I didn't turn out bad or do anything stupid because of it. Listening to "Darling Nikki" was exciting for me. I know I didn't let my dad hear it though. He would have in the back of his mind thought it was pretty hot too, but would have told me it was inappropriate. I don't want my kids to grow up naieve(sp) about things. I would rather they hear from me about things like that. Right now they love the Jonas Brothers, so I am safe for a bit.

I got one word for you...COUNTRY!

Edited by rmiller

you must not have kids.^^^

No I do not have kids but I do have neices and nephews. Funny how people with kids think that people without kids are complete morons and don't know crap about simple decsions like turning off a radio station!

As a parent it is your job (not the media's) to edit what your kids hear and see. If you don't like it, then listen to another radio station and/or call the station that is playing it and tell them you object to the song......see how far it gets you.

Experiance > None

i know, but sometimes you can't turn it off. it depends where you are.

the last thing i need is for my son or daughter to think that being gay is cool.

i want grandchildren from both.

:laugh:

So listening to the song will make them ghay?

The list goes on....

That is quite possibly the most irritating song ever.

no, but it'll put a seed in their head that its normal, because "she kissed a girl.....and liked it".

No I do not have kids but I do have neices and nephews. Funny how people with kids think that people without kids are complete morons and don't know crap about simple decsions like turning off a radio station!

As a parent it is your job (not the media's) to edit what your kids hear and see. If you don't like it, then listen to another radio station and/or call the station that is playing it and tell them you object to the song......see how far it gets you.

it won't get me anywhere...i know that. just remember your liberal views when other subjects arrive. see if you feel the same across the board.

is it my job? sure, but like i said, what if i'm somewhere that i can't change the station?

also, i have nieces and nephews, too. its not the same when you can return them after borrowing them to take them to chuck e cheese. if they're with you 24 hours a day, its tough. also, i suspect you won't care as much what happens with one of them as opposed to one of your own.

Screw up your kids-

Let them listen to music like this and read magazines

with some 17 year old mom on the cover.

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch

In my personal opinion i think this topic is getting blown out of proportion.

Can you name this show?

thehills.jpg

:moof:

So how many of you guys listened to music that your parents liked when you were kids?

I'm glad my parents didn't turn off the radio every time the song wasn't about being a good kid and listening to your parents.

no, but it'll put a seed in their head that its normal, because "she kissed a girl.....and liked it".

hide em in a closet so they can't see the world! that way no "seeds" will get planted in their head ;)

Next time I meet a lesbo I'm gonna ask her "now just how did this happen?" :lmao:

Can you name this show?

thehills.jpg

:moof:

The Hills!

Mas Puto :laugh:

hide em in a closet so they can't see the world! that way no "seeds" will get planted in their head ;)

Next time I meet a lesbo I'm gonna ask her "now just how did this happen?" :lmao:

Her response would be "Cause I kissed a girl"

it won't get me anywhere...i know that. just remember your liberal views when other subjects arrive. see if you feel the same across the board.

is it my job? sure, but like i said, what if i'm somewhere that i can't change the station?

also, i have nieces and nephews, too. its not the same when you can return them after borrowing them to take them to chuck e cheese. if they're with you 24 hours a day, its tough. also, i suspect you won't care as much what happens with one of them as opposed to one of your own.

her wanting to not let kids hear that song isnt a liberal viewpoint...it would be considered a conservative viewpoint

a liberal would not only let their kids listen to it, but also smoke a doobie with them while listening...to ENHANCE the listening enjoyment...then run them down to the store to get some twinkies

i must've mis-read. i understood that she thought it was ok to have kids listen to that stuff, hence my liberal comment.

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch

My parents didnt turn the station just cause there was an inapporiate(sp) song playing. They did however ask us not to sing along or use the words of certain songs. And if we asked why not...they explained it. They didnt hide us from the world.