CRUSTY

I Kissed A Girl (katy Perry Song)

Is this about lezbo's or music/lyrics? :dunno:

My parents didnt turn the station just cause there was an inapporiate(sp) song playing. They did however ask us not to sing along or use the words of certain songs. And if we asked why not...they explained it. They didnt hide us from the world.

i think there is a difference between age appropriateness and hiding your children away from the world

when they go to public school, you can no longer hide them away from the world...although, at home, you can set standards and make them live up to them

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch
My parents didnt turn the station just cause there was an inapporiate(sp) song playing. They did however ask us not to sing along or use the words of certain songs. And if we asked why not...they explained it. They didnt hide us from the world.

i think there is a difference between age appropriateness and hiding your children away from the world

when they go to public school, you can no longer hide them away from the world...although, at home, you can set standards and make them live up to them

I will agree with you on that.

^^^^^ that's what ALL parents should be doing......Your parents had the right idea! but hey I don't have kids so what the heck do I know?! Oh and I don't give a darn about my neices and nephews either :dunno::sarcasm: (not at you 4x4)

Whole point of this thread.

Who do you think this song is being pushed on?

Who is the target Market audience?

Bingo.

My gawd this concert would be great...it'll plant that seed that it's ok and walla all the chicks at the concert will be kissing.

* News flash for ya....if a girl wanta to kiss another girl she's gonna do it regardless of a song.

I see nothing wrong with this song. I myself have kissed a girl so what! That doesnt change the person that I am. Like others have said there are LOTs more dirty songs out there. Take LOVE IN THE CLUB for example... look up the lyrics. What about lollipop or sexy can i...

The list goes on....

What I want to know is

WHO WAS THE GIRL???? :nono:

DAD

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch
I see nothing wrong with this song. I myself have kissed a girl so what! That doesnt change the person that I am. Like others have said there are LOTs more dirty songs out there. Take LOVE IN THE CLUB for example... look up the lyrics. What about lollipop or sexy can i...

The list goes on....

What I want to know is

DAD

:lmao: It doesnt matter it was a LONG time ago!!

PS: Can you please stay out of topics I post in :lmao: JK

OH SNAP

Really her dad? OH DAMN!!!

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch
Really her dad? OH DAMN!!!

Sand Spaz is my dad... :lol:

:lmao:

That is funny. Thanks Glamis4x4.

sand spaz is going to say, "young lady, you're going to your room without supper tonight!!!!!!"

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch
sand spaz is going to say, "young lady, you're going to your room without supper tonight!!!!!!"

:lmao: Not livin at home this week

you'll always be his baby.....he'll be thinking that, trust me.

We don't hide any of the world from my 14 year old daughter. When something new is brought into her world and she has questions we answer them. She gets good grades and is a pretty responsible child. Now on the other hand she has some cousins that are the same age and were sheltered their whole lives and now their getting into trouble and experimenting with everything from boys to booze. My daughter makes fun of alot of here friends and family for acting so stupid, but I explain to her it's because it's new to them and they don't know how to deal with it. Unfortunantly for my daughter, she was the only child in my group of friends, so she hung out with alot of adults growing up, but I think it made her more street smart and she has seen lots of things and makes her less curious then her friends.

Thats cool Eddee.

Katy Perry was a Christian Singer just like 2 CD's before this one. (Not that THAT means shes any better...)

ALL about the $$$.

The list goes on....

What I want to know is

DAD

Young Lady your grounded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nag:

Wait till I tell your MOTHER :bangin:

Naw I just thought I would stir the pot on GD. Just like you did. I was just curious who it was thats all. I mean you are an adult and what you do is your biz.

LOL I think I got a rise out of you guy's didn't I :sha:

Nothing wrong with Girls kissing I just don't want to see my Princess do it.

Later

DAD

Edited by Sand Spaz

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch

The list goes on....

What I want to know is

DAD

Young Lady your grounded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nag:

Wait till I tell your MOTHER :bangin:

Naw I just thought I would stir the pot on GD. Just like you did. I was just curious who it was thats all. I mean you are an adult and what you do is your biz.

LOL I think I got a rise out of you guy's didn't I :sha:

Nothing wrong with Girls kissing I just don't want to see my Princess do it.

Later

DAD

LOL...actually u did take pics of me and ashley out at glamis when curt was dating Jamie... :lol: But it was just a peck. Or were u just as drunk as i was :lmao:

LOVE YOU!!!

i guess that broad that sings the song wants to kiss Miley Cyrus. She said that in an interview. Problem is, she's 23 and Miley is 15.

If she were a guy, everyone would be saying he's a molestor.

Came on the radio last weekend...my (adult) niece had us leave it there so her mom could hear the lyrics...I love my sis-in-law dearly, but she's so clueless that the first words out of her mouth were, "This sounds familiar--is this song on Radio Disney?" :funny:

But on the serious side, it's garbage like this that keeps my radio on Air1, especially when the boys are in the car!

Edited by Daddy's Girl

"This sounds familiar--is this song on Radio Disney?"

:clap:

My only real point I was trying to make....

This is why we listen to Power 106, I want my Girls to grow up to be "Ho's" not "Lesbo's"....

I love Radio Disney, it's so Gay!!!!