glamisfoxgurl182

Boat Or Toy Hauler?

we cant see chit in that pic. we need a better pic before we help you make up your mind. :lick: you don't want to buy something you really dont need. :lol:

I think you should buy a boat, then hookup with sausage450r!

He's got the hauler which you want, you will have the boat which he wants.

It's a win win really.

:D :howdy:

that sounds like a good idea to me :)

Boat, you can still go to the dunes without a toyhauler, hard to go boating without a boat. :D

lol...i can go to the river anytime with no boat!! kinna works both ways.

but if it was me.........

id get the hauler, you can use it 365 days a year. cant do that with a boat!

;)

yes you can...

River time in the summer

Poker Runs in the winter and fall.

what TD said :lol:

or buy TH and make friends w/those who have boats :D

It's a win win really.

They don't call him sausage for nothing ;)

:lmao:

TD living vicariously through me. :pimpshack:

let me tell you why i dont like my toy hauler.Im a single dood, and dont really need it. when i had a girlfriend it was the end of the world for her if i didnt want to take the trailer. I understand its harder for girls and agree its a good thing for them to have one. i spend 3x's as much each trip in food, gas, paper plates cups and alcohol since i bought it. EVERYONE suddenly wants to go to the desert with you to stay in it. they use it they dont help keep it clean, they leave their crap everywhere. i feel like camp mom. my trailer has somehow been designated the party trailer, i have the smallest one in our group at 21 feet, but at any given time 15 people are crammed in there doing lemon drops or jello shooters, every morning i wake up to crusted sugar all over my table, and trash EVERYWHERE!

If i could do it all over again, i would buy a camper for my truck rather then the toy hauler. something just big enough for me and my dog and maybe a friend now and then. then i could still tow my boat, or jeep. dont get me wrong i love having my friends with me. just wish they weren't such slobs or at least had the sense to offer to contribute. but what do you expect from a bunch of doods in their mid 20s.

the problem i had with my boat is i didnt really trust anyone else to drive it. so i got to drive while everyone else wakeboarded, or tubed :nag:

ok im done complaining, i doubt this helped you at all, but good luck. I'll rent you the "hen house" as my trailer has been named, anytime you want

:bag: kidding!!!

i know what you mean about being CAMP MOM tho. when i am in someone else's rig (dont have my own but i do have many wonderful friends that i have no issues with putting food in the fridge and alki in their bar for exchange in lodgings) i make sure to be a super neat freak. i have seen some shaddy characters take full advantage of people's giving nature and hospitality and have called them on their bullshiat. its one thing to be a mooch ( :hmm: ) but another completely different thing to be an ungrateful slob.

best of luck with the sale/rental of your trailer. 21 feet isnt small if its just a few peeps... 15 in there? holy crap!! thats a party in itself. break out the naked twister, captain morgan, jello shots and a hooka filled with sour apple or cherry and _______.

:td:

It's a win win really.

They don't call him sausage for nothing ;)

:lmao:

Why do they call you meat?

Why do they call you Blossom?

:laugh:

Blossom? Oh no..

so maybe yall can help me decide on whether to buy a boat right now or a toy hauler. i really want both and i may be coming across a boat real cheap and real nice. but i would also really like to have my own toy hauler. such a hard decision!!! :wacko:

do it in this order

#1 House or Condo

#2 whichever toy you want more or cant pimpborrow :D

so maybe yall can help me decide on whether to buy a boat right now or a toy hauler. i really want both and i may be coming across a boat real cheap and real nice. but i would also really like to have my own toy hauler. such a hard decision!!! :wacko:

do it in this order

#1 House or Condo

#2 whichever toy you want more or cant pimpborrow :D

already bought the toy hauler!!

You live close to Canyon lake right? Your always welcome on the boat anytime. MoVal? That's wehre the players play isnt it? Sorta Gansta around there. What kind Toyhauler did you get?