bajabuggin

Sdr Ssss Build

Here is one of the builds we are finishing up to debut at the show. This one is built to BITD specs for the powder puff race in Oct. and will be raced as a four seater!

It has our new bed delete cage with four of the brand new Twisted Stitch Vortex seats. It will have full nets, and a few other cool features at the show... so make sure to stop by and check it out

We are pretty stoked on the way it turned out so far, let me know what you guys think...

post-3964-1221604599_thumb.jpg

post-3964-1221604589_thumb.jpg

post-3964-1221604574_thumb.jpg

very very nice!

That came out sweet Bro!!! A few different colors and that would be a bad azz rhino!!! :yay: :yay: see ya at the show.....

looks good tim ! :cheers:

Man Tim, I want that!!!!

Super clean as usual. Nice build! :monsta:

I was over at SDR a few days ago..... I will say that Tim's new cage is the best looking and safest 4 seat cage that I have ever seen. It mounts directly to the frame, it has a bed delete kit built into it so the seats sit lower thus lowering the COG. I think it is the safest cage that I have seen so far for a Rhino. Tim is a great guy, his work is top notch and his customer service is the best.... If I was in the market for a 4 seat cage I would be all over this cage.....

Looks nice. Can't wait to check out the booth and see what I can buy for the Teryx.

Andy

Awesome, as effin usual :cheers:

I was over at SDR a few days ago..... I will say that Tim's new cage is the best looking and safest 4 seat cage that I have ever seen. It mounts directly to the frame, it has a bed delete kit built into it so the seats sit lower thus lowering the COG. I think it is the safest cage that I have seen so far for a Rhino. Tim is a great guy, his work is top notch and his customer service is the best.... If I was in the market for a 4 seat cage I would be all over this cage.....

Thanks Mike, and thanks for coming by the shop. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, We are pretty excited about the new style and are looking forward to showing everyone at the show all the new parts...

those seat are relly cool, what do they run each or for a front pair.

Tim, I will see you this weekend. I think Im gonna need some services from you guys. :thumbup:

those seat are relly cool, what do they run each or for a front pair.

I should get final pricing from TS tomarrow on them, these are the first ones they did, but they are going to be pretty close to the agressor price wich is $325.00 per seat before the GD.com discount!