RZR T

Rzr Paddles

I have two RZR's one stock and one with a Turbo. I heard the best hook up for the Turbo would be the Skat Track set up. The question I have is for the stock RZR. My wife will be driving it 90% of the time in Glamis and her foot is not as heavy as mine. What would be the best set up for her? Thanks for the help!

Guest EZRider

I put 26" Dune Stars on 12" wide wheels on my stock RZR at 5 PSI and they worked great this last weekend.

I put 26" Dune Stars on 12" wide wheels on my stock RZR at 5 PSI and they worked great this last weekend.

On all fours or just the rear?

Guest EZRider

Just the rear, I mounted the stock rears on Douglas 8" wide Red Labels with a 4x4 offset on the front.

We went most everywhere in 2 wheel drive, the wide fronts give great flotation.

Just the rear, I mounted the stock rears on Douglas 8" wide Red Labels with a 4x4 offset on the front.

Great, thanks for the tip!

Guest EZRider

Great, thanks for the tip!

Treshombre here on the board got me a deal on the wheels,

Douglas won't even admit they make the wheels, but they do.

Tres can get them for you.

Fronts are 12x8 with a 4x4 offset

Rears are 12x10 with a 6x4 offset, my bad I thought they were 12" wide but they are 10"

Dune Stars are 26X10X12

dune stars SUCK!!!! stockers are better than those. too hard and too heavy, not enough sidewall flex, you can find alot of used dunestars because most are ditching them for scats and buffs. you wont find any used scats cuz everybody loves them.. you might love the dunestars cuz you havent used the better setup yet.

Edited by UTV Mayhem

Scat Tracks 7 paddle for the stocker and 8 paddle for the built one! Both 25" in diameter and mount on a 8" wide wheel with smoothies on the front! Best dam combination ava.. I've moved several of these packages for friends and they all love them! PM me if you need pricing!

Edited by LEAD DOG

Scat Tracks 7 paddle for the stocker and 8 paddle for the built one! Both 25" in diameter and mount on a 8" wide wheel with smoothies on the front! Best dam combination ava.. I've moved several of these packages for friends and they all love them! PM me if you need pricing!

Thanks LEAD DOG, PM sent. By the way nice jeep.

Thanks LEAD DOG, PM sent. By the way nice jeep.

give brittian a call at Sunrise ford. 909-822-8736 best prices for skat traks.

Guest EZRider

Forgot to mention

<<<<<NOT A BALLER

for scats and buffs on wheels should only set you back about 700

Guest EZRider
for scats and buffs on wheels should only set you back about 700

<<<<<Did his for FAR less and guess what...........I'm happy with my set up.

The low budget approach

IMHO the tires are the single most important add on for sand, if your happy that cool then, but you could be way happier and faster!

go to

http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/yamaha-rhi...stars-suck.html

http://www.rhinotalk.net/forums/yamaha-rhi...ar-paddles.html

do the same search on rhinoforums.net too and you will find the same result, for technical info those site have way more info on SXS's than here.

Thanks for all the info.. sounds like if I want performance the Skats are the way to go. For the Turbo that is definitly the way to go, but for my wife's I'm not sure she will notice the difference in performance. Unless I am saving a lot I will probably lean towards the Skats. Thanks again for the help.