bigsammy

Ww Rebuild

The trailer is a fs3400+2 which means the coach is 36 feet long. I put a tape on it and from back to end of tounge its 41 feet. Being all white now makes it look even longer.

get your commercial numbers on that truck......CHP is busting work trucks towing toy trailers on the way to the dunes now. My buddy got a ticket, he usually pulls his box trailer with his Moho, but came out for a quick overnighter and got a pretty big ticket for it.

trailer looks great, I want to see the outside TV set up again.

Holy hell that looks really long!!!! Looks good though and that is some unheard of customer service.

Already have the CA and DOT numbers on the truck. I'm pretty sure I'm legal. Got hit up where I live by the local DOT guy for not having them. Didn't get a ticket just a warning.

The outside TV worked great! It runs through the amps and the outside speakers so its like surround sound....outside! Or I can just use the TV speakers. We have Direct TV so we were using the outside tv for music. I liked it alot.

it does look long, but I like it!

Thought I'd post in a few pic's of the "family" out in the dunes. The first few are all of us at Oldsmoble on Saturday and the next few were taken on sunday. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture's...all I had. Great weekend.

post-16324-1236727024_thumb.jpg

post-16324-1236727044_thumb.jpg

post-16324-1236727062_thumb.jpg

post-16324-1236727073_thumb.jpg

post-16324-1236727081_thumb.jpg

post-16324-1236727089_thumb.jpg

Sorry...Other way around

Wow looks like a great time. Still trying to make it out to Mother G. Have not been this season yet and I am starting to jones for her. Will soon maybe after Easter when everyone goes home...

Hope to see you out there sometime. I hope to get one more trip before it gets to hot.

they way things are going we will be able to ride until July cuz its super cool right now and not slated to get hotter until then.

:wwp: ANY INSIDE

awesome!!!!

Holy Cow Batman!

Awesome! 

Ok that was a killer project! Just one question 10 years later, did you ever get the Bar-B-Q, and let's see this thing?

1 hour ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

Ok that was a killer project! Just one question 10 years later, did you ever get the Bar-B-Q, and let's see this thing?

LOL! The guy that was building the BBQ flaked out so we came up with something of our own design. It actually worked really well. 

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG