W.T.F????!!!!

Where and when will it all end.  

How does a minority obtain so much power to change so much...that the majority disagrees with?

I'm not a homophobe by any means but it's not right to push these things are children.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/11/new-superman-jon-kent-announced-to-be-bisexual-by-dc-comics/

• Board Moderator

Not surprised, but honestly who cares. Comic books have been sexualized forever....sexual objectification of WOMEN will always dominant that market.

If Superman or Batman want to add a LGBTQ+ story line into a one-off series....then do it.

<--Was into that industry for years, not afraid of how it will effect our youth, etc. Teach yore kids yore family values, the world is full of BS these days...hlp them sort thru it and navigate their way to success with stupid distraction like this not worth wasting time on...its a fade, society will move on when we stop giving them a platform with an audience.

Alvin Silvrants - Sexy Harley Quinn lick Batman icescream - Catawiki

• Like 1

• Forum Moderator

Superman is Gay? And the hottest chick in Nevada is a dude? What else can wrong?! Peace

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChEFF said:

Superman is Gay? And the hottest chick in Nevada is a dude? What else can wrong?! Peace

One of our most decorated Olympians ever !,is now a chick with a pee pee and is running for governor next time we vote!!... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sumsand said:

One of our most decorated Olympians ever !,is now a chick with a pee pee and is running for governor next time we vote!!... 

bruce.png

• Like 1

none of this will end, as we won't stand up and be the louder voice as a group

hey TLL you see this https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32384058/jon-gruden-resigns-las-vegas-raiders-head-coach

Jon Gruden resigns as Las Vegas Raiders head coach after report of anti-gay, misogynistic language used in emails

• Board Moderator
3 minutes ago, Dune-Track-N said:

hey TLL you see this https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32384058/jon-gruden-resigns-las-vegas-raiders-head-coach

Jon Gruden resigns as Las Vegas Raiders head coach after report of anti-gay, misogynistic language used in emails

RIP Old School Coaching...

Next MeToo Movement will be about Locker Room talk that hurt somebodies feelings...

22 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I never was into comic books and if I watch another super hero comic book movie, I will go on a killing spree. So burn them all!

You said you moved to TX, right? Good, good!

22 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

I never was into comic books and if I watch another super hero comic book movie, I will go on a killing spree. So burn them all!

I was into comics...

And I'm facking tired of punch-em-all movies.

21 hours ago, Sumsand said:

One of our most decorated Olympians ever !,is now a chick with a pee pee (still a DUDE...even if he cuts off his pee pee to  make a wee wee) and is running for governor next time we vote!!... 

There...can't change your gender! :peace:

:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dune-Track-N said:

They were looking for a way to get Gruden out of there, Most over rated Coach in history.  We all Know 95% of the Raiders fan base is Gay, so he had to resign.

• Like 1

Gruden screwed up, you can't recover from what he put into the emails.  A player called him a used car salesman, pretty accurate description in my eyes.