Jump to content

Duner's Diner


jailbird141
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Moderator
2 minutes ago, Flattman said:

Fixed with pic

 

I was just going to add the same picture. I was hoping to finally go there this year. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ROBERT L said:

I was just going to add the same picture. I was hoping to finally go there this year. 

Great minds...  We were looking forward to it and seeing the staff we've all got to know.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Moderator

That's a bummer. Not because I like the 30 minute sand highway ride at 80mph ... I typically limit myself to once per season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just curious, was the restaurant/bar in St Anthony's open this past summer?  Last heard, Pratt owns both places.  If it was open, this is a California thing preventing them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mac said:

Just curious, was the restaurant/bar in St Anthony's open this past summer?  Last heard, Pratt owns both places.  If it was open, this is a California thing preventing them.

On IG Pratt said this IS because of Newsome's mandates. Unvax had to wear a mask, who is going to regulate that? Lots of BLM & Sheriff presence and Pratt doesn't want the fines levied against the restaurant,,,, paraphrasing what he posted on ig

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

.. man I haven't been there in a decade (since my group always camps in the washes).. Also, not as fun going there in a SXS I'd think.. can't get those up past 100 mph.

.. bummer

abc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

.. man I haven't been there in a decade (since my group always camps in the washes).. Also, not as fun going there in a SXS I'd think.. can't get those up past 100 mph.

.. bummer

abc

Actually when your SXS is in the sandcar ruts it makes it a little more exciting at 75mph.  LOL!!!  

It use to be a lot of fun on the way back when you could go to Gordon's and dune to Patton Valley and then cut back into the sand highway to the rest of the way to Roadrunner and then cut through the dunes back to the washes.   We clipped off a good amount of miles on those rides.  

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sand Shark said:

Actually when your SXS is in the sandcar ruts it makes it a little more exciting at 75mph.  LOL!!!  

 

Who was towing you with their sand rail?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mac said:

Just curious, was the restaurant/bar in St Anthony's open this past summer?  Last heard, Pratt owns both places.  If it was open, this is a California thing preventing them.

We be open fer bid-ness in dees parts hombre, my Korean azz Aids kicked the shiz out of the Covid virus, it ran like a tiny 8oz biotch.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait a minute...isn't that restaurant less than 100 employees? Shouldn't be liable for this BOGUS Mandate!

In fact, I heard just that yesterday from Tucker Carlson that this Mandate isn't actual...it isn't in writing...????

SUCK IT NEWSOME!!! EFF JOE BIDEN, EFF YOU NEWSOME!!!!

Can I get an AMEN?

:lmao:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BaBaBouy said:

We be open fer bid-ness in dees parts hombre, my Korean azz Aids kicked the shiz out of the Covid virus, it ran like a tiny 8oz biotch.

Korean AIDS is no joke.  Shalom, Peace be with you and Knocka, Knocka, Peesai....Glad you made it out alive.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy