Ghostly Adventures from Gecko

Trump has all the proof. He’s gonna release it when he releases all the q-anon info. After that adam Schiff will release the peepee tape he swears he has

• Haha 1

Also remember to adhere to COVID-19 precautions, which include practicing social distancing, using hand sanitizer and wearing a face covering, while visiting ISDRA and all BLM locations.

Good thing BLM reminded me, I would've forgot! Whew!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2021 at 3:33 PM, tjZ06 said:

Seriously... I think somebody might have Roadrunner confused with Pad 3/5.  I've spent a lot of time at RR, and I've never met or seen a single person that's been paid to be there.  

-TJ

They are paid not to be seen by anybody but the help.

• Haha 1

RR estates are still safe, leo's aren't allowed in that gated community. 

They haven't done $hit down there since they wrote papa Gibson a deuce in his golf cart when he was taking out the trash. (rr still had dumpsters down there) 

Edited by stonehenge

27 minutes ago, stonehenge said:

RR estates are still safe, leo's aren,'t allowed in that gated community. 

They haven't done $hit down there since they wrote papa Gibson a duece in his golf cart when he wash taking out the trash. (rr still had dumpsters down tbere) 

Can't say as I blame them. If I could keep my stuff out there all season in a great spot, not have pay storage, and just roll up to my dune palace in my truck, I probably would too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Site Sponsor

We always camp on Gecko.  We never have any issue getting a spot but we air down and pull off into the sand.  Makes it nice for the kiddos to ride away from any traffic.  I've camped in the washes too.  I will say i didn't like the dust, but if it meant duning versus not duning I wouldn't care haha.

A couple of tickets will be given out, for the peeps that leave their stuff there, they don't care.  Nothing is getting towed, way too much liability with slideouts and things not put away inside.  It is sad that these people think they are better than others and think they own Gecko.  I know people that left their stuff at Roadrunner for 4 months straight last year.  I would like to have the chance to camp there someday, but I guess May would be the month.......☹️

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cookie said:

A couple of tickets will be given out, for the peeps that leave their stuff there, they don't care.  Nothing is getting towed, way too much liability with slideouts and things not put away inside.  It is sad that these people think they are better than others and think they own Gecko.  I know people that left their stuff at Roadrunner for 4 months straight last year.  I would like to have the chance to camp there someday, but I guess May would be the month.......☹️

The only thing stopping you from camping at Roadrunner is you.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2021 at 7:45 AM, stonehenge said:

RR estates are still safe, leo's aren't allowed in that gated community. 

They haven't done $hit down there since they wrote papa Gibson a deuce in his golf cart when he was taking out the trash. (rr still had dumpsters down there) 

I  didn't know they had dumpsters.

Maybe full hookups next like wash 10. odd future lol GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Cookie said:

I know people that left their stuff at Roadrunner for 4 months straight last year. 

What is really amazing is how they post on here like they aren't doing it and their rig is sitting out there at this very moment. They should adopt the first 2 rules of Fight Club.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, URCLEVER said:

I  didn't know they had dumpsters.

Maybe full hookups next like wash 10. odd future lol GIF by JASPER & ERROL'S FIRST TIME

Obviously you didn't read my post or haven't been going to Glamis for very long. 

RR used to have dumpsters, as did Gecko campground. 

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

4 months, um try like 6

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stonehenge said:

4 months, um try like 6

This person didn't even show up for a month, WW sat there unoccupied for a month...............no big deal.  

2 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

The only thing stopping you from camping at Roadrunner is you.

Except I would have to ditch my group, I do know plenty of peeps in the Estates and they would try to accommodate for one rig.

9 hours ago, Cookie said:

Except I would have to ditch my group, I do know plenty of peeps in the Estates and they would try to accommodate for one rig.

And that's my point- even if you could you won't. Let's say the BLM kicks put people for the 14 day rule, OK, now what? Someone will pull into that open spot. But it won't be you. You want to camp with your group and there won't be enough room for all of you. So why complain? If the BLM kicks out 10 campers on Gecko Rd or Roadrunner those spaces will be filled quickly, but not by you and your group. So why complain? 

Just go enjoy the dunes and get in where you fit in, with your group. I have friendssnd clients camped at all the pads, washes and Cement Flats and my kids and I visit them regularly. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, SANDPSYCHO said:

What is really amazing is how they post on here like they aren't doing it and their rig is sitting out there at this very moment. They should adopt the first 2 rules of Fight Club.

How did it work out last time you complained about a camper at Pad 3 and the BLM showed up?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

How did it work out last time you complained about a camper at Pad 3 and the BLM showed up?

Your facts are off, I'm not complaining here but thanks for proving my point. 

16 hours ago, stonehenge said:

Obviously you didn't read my post or haven't been going to Glamis for very long. 

RR used to have dumpsters, as did Gecko campground. 

I only went into RRE the last 3 years. so before my time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, L.R.S. said:

And that's my point- even if you could you won't. Let's say the BLM kicks put people for the 14 day rule, OK, now what? Someone will pull into that open spot. But it won't be you. You want to camp with your group and there won't be enough room for all of you. So why complain? If the BLM kicks out 10 campers on Gecko Rd or Roadrunner those spaces will be filled quickly, but not by you and your group. So why complain? 

Just go enjoy the dunes and get in where you fit in, with your group. I have friendssnd clients camped at all the pads, washes and Cement Flats and my kids and I visit them regularly. 

I wasn't complaining, just stating facts. Another fact, I wouldn't leave my stuff sitting out there as well.  

• Like 1