Costco Stopped me from filling my trailer at the pump!

r3meyer

My camera is jacked up but have you seen these? Sunoco brand hose for a CA legal gas can that does not have a separate vent.

20211015_174930.jpg

50 minutes ago, wopachop said:

My camera is jacked up but have you seen these? Sunoco brand hose for a CA legal gas can that does not have a separate vent.

20211015_174930.jpg

they also make that hose to fit on vp race gas metal cans it works real good    https://www.amazon.com/VP-Racing-Fuels-348-Deluxe/dp/B00GIESEPU/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=VP+RACING+POWER+SPOUT+FILLER+HOSE&qid=1634349001&sr=8-2

Edited by Jersey_Jeff73

1 hour ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

I use the 'illegal' cans and was told you can get a ticket in Glamis if they're on the ground, so I always leave them in the bed of my truck.. near the firewood.

I do miss the 55 gallon drum and fuel station I had in the toy box for the SCU. Don't use my TH pump (pulled it out) cause it just pulls from the 15 gal. generator, no separate one. Fortunately, these little SXSs sip fuel and I'm good with cans.

Point break.. The thing that makes that movie fun is Gary Busey IMO.

abc

PS. Need to grab some more of these.

4 x 35160 VP Racing Fuels Motorsport 5 Gal Utility Jug Red w/ 14 Inch Deluxe Hose (4 Pack)

Those are my preferred gas can also. 

Next time, follow the rules ...... fill six gallons, shut it off, put your card back in and do six more gallons, repeat until you have the gas you need! Problem solved and you followed their rules, lol.