Sign in to follow this  
Chummin

Anyone A Manager At Verizon.?

I seem to remember someone being a manager at Verizon?

This is not a customer issue..

I work for a software development company and I have a few questions regarding the possible use of one of the new Black Berry Storm phones for testing etc.

:dunno:

PM DJ-E Jay

Worng company....but yes, same biz/info you may be looking for...is SD area no less!

Esco Rules!

I work for a software development company and I have a few questions regarding the possible use of one of the new Black Berry Storm phones for testing etc.

I'll ask my father.

Edited by nosocks

Bad ESCO.

I Rule!

PM DJ-E Jay

Worng company....but yes, same biz/info you may be looking for...is SD area no less!

Esco Rules!

you kiss azz. but your right esco :rock:

Wrong.

Somebody ninja'd my post.

DJ-E-Jay now works for PGI Media (SA & SXS Mag), but I am sure he can hook you up with the right peeps to help you out. Sorry boys, he's all mine :yay:

:lol: to funny crusty

LOL...see he got you too.

Damm ESCO....sneaky.

I'll ask my father.

post-8312-1245462710.jpg

Damm ESCO....sneaky.

thats ok if we gang up then we can get him back lol

Damm ESCO....sneaky.

thats ok if we gang up then we can get him back lol

Messin with GOD gets you a lightning strike.. :lol:

I'll ask my father.

post-8312-1245462710.jpg

:funny:

I believe the blackberry sdk comes with a storm emulator...

whatever it is

IT IS ALL CHUMMINS FAULT !

:ck:

We have emulators for all of them and thats cool, but we cannot rely on them for real world testing.

We have emulators for all of them and thats cool, but we cannot rely on them for real world testing.

Fish Boy, this is right up my alley! Send me an email (cdixon@e2cc.com) with what you need, what you are looking for, and contact information (besides sending you PM thru GD.com :lol: ) and I will forward to the owners of our company. We manage THOUSANDS of Blackberry devices from all carriers (primarily Sprint) and the owners of the company I work for (eSquared Communications) have many contacts with in the wireless world. If you are talking development level, you are going to need a way in the door above and beyond a manager and we have those contacts.

I see the new Sprint 9630 coming soon, I can't wait for it. I will be moving to it next spring after they get to the 2nd generation.

Seriously, please do email me the information. We have customer service care team in house that works on these day in and day out that would be able to help with feedback. And I would be happy to play guinea pig and do some real world testing too. I use my BB a lot, both for work (on a BES) and personal use.

Fish Boy, this is right up my alley! Send me an email (cdixon@e2cc.com) with what you need, what you are looking for, and contact information (besides sending you PM thru GD.com :lol: ) and I will forward to the owners of our company. We manage THOUSANDS of Blackberry devices from all carriers (primarily Sprint) and the owners of the company I work for (eSquared Communications) have many contacts with in the wireless world. If you are talking development level, you are going to need a way in the door above and beyond a manager and we have those contacts.

I see the new Sprint 9630 coming soon, I can't wait for it. I will be moving to it next spring after they get to the 2nd generation.

Seriously, please do email me the information. We have customer service care team in house that works on these day in and day out that would be able to help with feedback. And I would be happy to play guinea pig and do some real world testing too. I use my BB a lot, both for work (on a BES) and personal use.

Let me know how this works for you chum. If you need another door as mentioned I'm sure I can help.

QG..

Ill send you a message monday.

I cant have someone testing 350 miles away.. Im looking for a phone or 3 with accounts set up so we can test the apps live.

I can stand there bangin on the developers head showin him whats wrong etc.. Like I said, we arent lookin for hand outs etc. If we cant find a way to do this cheaply or cheaper - then we'll just suck it up and go down the consumer path..

Its a temporary deal, so thats the reason for not wanting to buy phones and contracts..