Esco

Song Of The Day

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That has got to be the most obscure out of print album of all time and was one of my favorites at that time......

It will take me some time to top that one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That has got to be the most obscure out of print album of all time and was one of my favorites at that time......

Thank god for Youtube. One of the most underrated bands of that era. Shortino had to be a douche and think Quiet Riot was a better gig. I saw them a few times and they sounded as good live as on album. I still have the cassette, but I don't think it will play anymore.

Thank god for Youtube. One of the most underrated bands of that era. Shortino had to be a douche and think Quiet Riot was a better gig. I saw them a few times and they sounded as good live as on album. I still have the cassette, but I don't think it will play anymore.

One of the most underated bands of the era. The singer walked away just as the second album was set to release. One of my old bands used to share a practice space with them they had to be one of the tightest bands I ever heard.

Here is another one from that time

Edited by 9rocky

Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uncensored !!!!!!!!!

post-26330-1249011038.gif

Edited by jasonpwms129

Edited by jasonpwms129