ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Green Buggy Crash.. Just Happened..

I guess you get what you pay for....that car still looks pretty good even after a few rolls..I'm pretty sure my Jonny's speed and chrome frame won't hold up like that:)

LOL...definatley one of the best built cars around, I may be bias having owned a few but IMO there is definatley no comparison out there.

Good cars , but there are comparisons. Glad everyones OK more or less.

I know there are....that's why it clearly states "IMO (in my opinion)" also states "I MAY BE BIAS". I do like the looks of other cars out there but I personally think for an all around car Buckshot is clearly one of the best if not the best "IMO". To each there own.

I mean really.......

Theres alot of sick Buckshots, thats for sure.

Edited by surf and dune

I mean really.......

That thing is badass.

Even more so when you take a ride in it. The new one is 1400HP, insane! Wait till you all see what Mike is going to do with his car, since he has to rebuild it now anyway.

I mean really.......

This is my favorite car out there...I love it! One day.... :sha:

Edited to add: (for some reason the pictures did not post, sooo...I was referring to the Monster Car...Bad (_|_)!)

Edited by Glamis Girl 777

I mean really.......

damn that car is SICK!!

Even the attention to detail in the interior is awesome! :thumbup:

I am the owner of the car and everyone is fine. Thank you all very much for your concern. I would like to thank Andrew Buck and everyone involved in getting my car out for me, so that I was able to go to the hospital and make sure we were all ok. It is pretty amazing how people you don't even know come together to help someone out in a bad situation. From what I understand it took a couple hours to get it out of the sand and onto a flatbed trailer, they were even nice enough to take it to my camp while I was gone. Buckshot builds a super stout car! The crash was violent and we rolled several times, the chasis looks perfect except for some control arms and a shock mount. 2seater and I (with the help of Buckshot of course) are going to tear this thing down and turn it into a whole new car... so it is no longer for sale. Time to upgrade.

Great news, glad to here everything is going to work out for you. Good luck with the rebuild.

Glad you and all involved are ok.

Post pics of the new build process....we love that stuff.

Hope to a speedy recovery for your arm.

db :ck:

WHEW, musta been a wild rush for the new folks that were in the car. WOW. Sure glad you and your crew is ok socalkrew, that must've been a very scary thing for sure. Thank you for coming on and letting us know you is ok.

I am the owner of the car and everyone is fine. Thank you all very much for your concern. I would like to thank Andrew Buck and everyone involved in getting my car out for me, so that I was able to go to the hospital and make sure we were all ok. It is pretty amazing how people you don't even know come together to help someone out in a bad situation. From what I understand it took a couple hours to get it out of the sand and onto a flatbed trailer, they were even nice enough to take it to my camp while I was gone. Buckshot builds a super stout car! The crash was violent and we rolled several times, the chasis looks perfect except for some control arms and a shock mount. 2seater and I (with the help of Buckshot of course) are going to tear this thing down and turn it into a whole new car... so it is no longer for sale. Time to upgrade.

I just love a happy ending!

Thanks guys,It will be slow build process but it should turn out pretty slick!

Andrew makes great cars. We have three in our group/team. We use two for prerunning Barstow, Lucerne and in two weeks Parker, AZ. These cars take all the abuse we can throw at them. If I had the coin I would add a fourth to our team. They are a great daul sport car.

Good luck with the rebuild. We redid the rear cage on the one below so the girls could race it in the M.O.R.E. Powder Puff this past October. The stock cage was a little to close to the pulleys and if the girls even got a little tap from behind their day would have been over. I'll try to dig up some pictures but it looks just like our Class 1 car rear cage with vented panels.

post-19978-1262139239_thumb.jpg