Rittenhouse Trial

basketcase

2 hours ago, LegitDuner said:

I've seen it said many times on different platforms that liberals are going to make his life a living hell with civil suits.

P.s.

Also the DOJ is going to look into the case.. 

I wonder if Double Jeopardy is still a thing or will the left destroy that too in their quest to f*ck all conservatives.

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Mac said:

My feelings on him suing for slander is I hope he wins.

But...What if he does and the families come after him with civil suits win?  I'd hate to see these people ever get a freaking cent.

He needs to have those people on his list too.  Fire first.

3 hours ago, Budlight69 said:

Another good perspective from some brothers I thought was interesting

Hell yeah! I'm a free man!!!

Loved the "that's Darwinism!" 😂

Thanks for posting. 

4 hours ago, Budlight69 said:

Another good perspective from some brothers I thought was interesting

wow............ the Hodge twins getting more vocal than they used to be.  dude on the left was worked up.  LOL.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mac said:

I wonder if Double Jeopardy is still a thing or will the left destroy that too in their quest to f*ck all conservatives.

Um, it's part of the Constitution - so yes, it is still a "thing".

1 minute ago, luvdunin said:

BTW, anyone watching the Arbery case trial?

What’s to watch? Three neighborhood watch fellas keeping an eye on the vicinity when they were chased down by Ahkmed and he bit off a little more than he could chew.

Open/shut case!

2 minutes ago, aceisback said:

What’s to watch? Three neighborhood watch fellas keeping an eye on the vicinity when they were chased down by Ahkmed and he bit off a little more than he could chew.

Open/shut case!

Please tell me you're being sarcastic?

• Like 1

I watched the Rittenhouse interview on Tucker Carlson last night. Kyle is a very well spoken young dude. He presented himself well clearly articulating his views with facts and a calm demeanor. He did not go off on those making false accusations, instead he deferred to his legal council. It's rare to see a young kid like this keep his emotional side in check, which will serve him well going forward. 

Worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

• Like 4

thank God for the 12 jurors in Georgia today who gave justice to a Mother after way too many months of her holding her breath hoping that justice would be served!

Justice of seeing three white men who hunted her son for NO REASON and who will now most likely spend every day of the rest of their lives behind bars where they belong.

Tomorrow, one of the things I will give thanks for is the 24 jurors who found the truth in videos of FOUR white males - one who was legally defending his life and three who tried, unsuccessfully, to claim they were but in truth murdered a young black jogger who wasn't a threat to them at all.
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, THD said:

I watched the Rittenhouse interview on Tucker Carlson last night. Kyle is a very well spoken young dude. He presented himself well clearly articulating his views with facts and a calm demeanor. He did not go off on those making false accusations, instead he deferred to his legal council. It's rare to see a young kid like this keep his emotional side in check, which will serve him well going forward. 

Worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.

He's trying to hard to make it appear he's a perfect person. He doesn't know what a militia is? Come on.. he's going to paint himself into a corner he can't get out of.

I will say that his resume in life is pretty impressive. 

On 11/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, Mac said:

Criminal courts are seperate from civil. He will be sued 

On 11/23/2021 at 7:34 AM, luvdunin said:

BTW, anyone watching the Arbery case trial?

Its open shut. Cant “citizens arrest” someone when you didnt witness them doing anything. Jury got both right.

• Like 2

• Site Sponsor
1 minute ago, Sausage450r said:

He needs to go after the family's of the 3 dirt bags first.  PTSD, etc..

3 minutes ago, Sausage450r said:

I know that.   I was insinuating that they would push this to Federal court and find him guilty there.

That goes back to my other comment, if he wins all these slander cases agains the media and even Biden, that money could just end up going to the criminals he killed and wounded.

Can't the DOJ try him on lesser charges?

Maybe the courts will just make a class action against Kyle cuz they'll be so many people lined up. Poor kid willl be in court until he's 50.

Edited by LegitDuner

37 minutes ago, Mac said:

I know that.   I was insinuating that they would push this to Federal court and find him guilty there.

That goes back to my other comment, if he wins all these slander cases agains the media and even Biden, that money could just end up going to the criminals he killed and wounded.

Im betting there is going to be some gamesmanship and timing. They (rittenhouse) will likely drag out lawsuits for as long as they can. The families of dead and lefty will hopefully lose interest or hit limitations

It's my understanding that the DOJ can only press charges in this case if the rioters, (they are not victims) that he shot had their civil rights violated. Murder is a state case, not Federal. If they were going to charge him, they would have already.

I would think and hope that any lawsuits filed by the rioters families won't go anywhere. Too much video evidence showing the rioters were the aggressors. But jury's are always a crapshoot, so you never know.

• Like 2