hondajimz

Extreme Motor Sports Expo

Has anybody attented the previous shows and is it anything like the SSSS ? Would it be worth the trip down from the Bay Area ? Thanks,

It depends on your whether or not your an avid "enthusiast". I always make all the shows each year, just because I'm and avid offroad enthusiast. The offroad expo is not as heavy as the SSSS with respect to sand sports.

I did feel the Offroad expo was a tad bit smaller last year than previous years (the used fewer buildings).

Guest Glamis4x4B1tch

Id say wait for the SSSS. That would be worth the drive. Thats just my opinion.

I say go check it out Glamisdunes.com will have our booth set up in building 10 again just like last year...

Come meet some of the staff and put some faces to our names....

stay home thank me later

stay home thank me later

That's what I needed to hear. Wouldn't want to come all that way and have it be like the swap meet and then be pissed off.

That's a long drive for this show. This show is much smaller than the SSSS. You'll be able to see the pictures here on GD.com anyways. :sha:

If you are looking for something special, I would make the drive. Could be a slow summer for some and deals to be had. We see the same peeps show after show and it is good to see many and meet some new people.

I would consider the trip, it's 40-50% of the SSSS, but its right now. No need to wait for a toy.

is there any parts your looking for? ussually the show deals are worth the attendance.

i like the moto sideshow inside the steel ball

is there any parts your looking for? ussually the show deals are worth the attendance.

I don't really have anything that's pressing. I just made it to my first SSSS last year and thought I would check this one out if it was comparable.

When is it??? If you go let me know Jim So we can finally meet face to face btw I need to get those low beam for 05 dodge slims going pm ill send you a mothers day card

I got a deal on a new PCI helmet with intercomm built in. The deals are there, like said before...its a small show.

That's a long drive for this show. This show is much smaller than the SSSS. You'll be able to see the pictures here on GD.com anyways. :sha:

x2. This guys takes awesome pictures, and always has them posted up within the week.

Its a decent show, but its small. Personally, I would not make the drive unless you wanted to go and meet some people. Wait for the SSSS in the fall. I rate the Extreme Motorsports Expo about a 2 hour drive, max. SSSS is worth the travel time from the gay area.

Hell, I live about a 5 minute walk from the show, and unless I need something specific, I dont waste my time walking there.

But then again, except to see friends who come to town, I wont waste my time walking to the SSSS anymore.

The SSSS is becoming a side by side supershow and that isn't my thing...and the expo isnt even that good...

x2. This guys takes awesome pictures, and always has them posted up within the week.

Its a decent show, but its small. Personally, I would not make the drive unless you wanted to go and meet some people. Wait for the SSSS in the fall. I rate the Extreme Motorsports Expo about a 2 hour drive, max. SSSS is worth the travel time from the gay area.

Well, I heard Cypress is a Gay area so how long does it take you to get there ?? LOL

Well, I heard Cypress is a Gay area so how long does it take you to get there ?? LOL

hahahaha....fat fingers on the keyboard....20 minutes for me :llll:

Gonna go, but it's near where I live. Probably going Friday after work...it is a small show though.

Pete (Lovesdunes) will have some awesome photos...Can't wait to see them to see what I missed.

BTW...Pete, let me know when you will be there...Mt. Dew is on me. :D

db