MGM/FRP

Need To Verify A Brand Of Buggy

My buddy picked up this buggy as a repo, and I'm trying to help him put it back together.

At first look, I say Alumicraft, but the title read "Next Generation" wich I know Dustin from AG uses on a version of his cars. Let me know what you guys think.

Dustin used to work for Alumicraft years ago, and some of his cars were very similar. I just want to know for certain.

post-8496-1280520842_thumb.jpg

post-8496-1280520867_thumb.jpg

post-8496-1280520879_thumb.jpg

post-8496-1280520896_thumb.jpg

post-8496-1280520908_thumb.jpg

doesn't look like my AG next generation.

Sweet buggy, did he get a good deal?

I would of guessed amplified LOL

Edited by Hero

Does not look like my AG. not sure what it is

wow, I really like that. let me know if he decides he wants to get rid of it.

Def. looks like an Alumicraft. Check with J. Cooley, give him the VIN.

really sharp little chassis . i am with o soto , i he decides to sell ,hit me up . i may be interested . tim

really sharp little chassis . i am with o soto , i he decides to sell ,hit me up . i may be interested . tim

:Eff U: I got first dibs biatch... :lmao:

My buddy picked up this buggy as a repo, and I'm trying to help him put it back together.

At first look, I say Alumicraft, but the title read "Next Generation" wich I know Dustin from AG uses on a version of his cars. Let me know what you guys think.

Dustin used to work for Alumicraft years ago, and some of his cars were very similar. I just want to know for certain.

it might be a classsic ag car but my guess is alumacraft the front bumper looks like a alumacraft.

i am willing to offer .99 cents more than john ! :sha: . tim

i am willing to offer .99 cents more than john ! :sha: . tim

That's it... lets fight for it :909:

To me front end has alumicraft written all over it. maybe late 90s early 2000's frame? Either way, thats a nice lookin setup! Could make one really fun car :ck:

To me front end has alumicraft written all over it. maybe late 90s early 2000's frame? Either way, thats a nice lookin setup! Could make one really fun car :ck:

for the wife.. a nice turbo'd,fuel injected 2276 with a 091 bolted to it to keep it as light as possible. Couple new suspension seats, and let'er rip..

Give them both a call with the vin and see if they have a record of it. Cool looking little buggy for sure.

for the wife.. a nice turbo'd,fuel injected 2276 with a 091 bolted to it to keep it as light as possible. Couple new suspension seats, and let'er rip..

I was picturing an ecotec in there bolted to the 091 :sraptor:

pretty light and damn near bullet proof if you ask me. And if she does blow, couple hundo at the junk yard picks you up a nice replacement :ck:

I already got a turbo 2.5 and an 091 being built as we speak. It had a turbo VW and an 091 in it before.

Yes it will be for sale, PM Me any offers. I still have to order seats and belts, so the new owner could pick the colors.

The panels are going in for powder on Monday (CRB fab does awsome aluminum work and got it done in 3 days).

I'm almost positive it's and Alumicraft, but the "next generation" printed on the bank paperwork made me think it might be an early AG.

Some guy out of Ramona lost it to the bank and stripped it pretty good before they came and got it.

The bank was pissed and they are looking into leagal actions, but if you already lost your toys and other things, who knows what they could get out of the guy.

Edited by MGM/FRP

The trailing arms and engine cage look exactly like my dads AG. Either way it is a nice looking car.

I already got a turbo 2.5 and an 091 being built as we speak. It had a turbo VW and an 091 in it before.

Yes it will be for sale, PM Me any offers. I still have to order seats and belts, so the new owner could pick the colors.

The panels are going in for powder on Monday (CRB fab does awsome aluminum work and got it done in 3 days).

I'm almost positive it's and Alumicraft, but the "next generation" printed on the bank paperwork made me think it might be an early AG.

Some guy out of Ramona lost it to the bank and stripped it pretty good before they came and got it.

The bank was pissed and they are looking into leagal actions, but if you already lost your toys and other things, who knows what they could get out of the guy.

cant wait to see when its done. Keep some progress pics coming! going to be a nice ride for sure

That's a very cool looking car. Please hurry up and finish it. :thumbup:

Looks like a Alumicraft to me. It looks like the model they made for air cooled or small engines.

DON~~~