DUNE

Post Your Pic's Here....

My Desert rippin / Mexico venturing / Glamis Duner... (if I'm on 4 wheels!)

See it all here; http://www.johnnyairtime.org/project-DS650.html

user posted image

that DS is sick, it looks like a very fun ride, man when people say a ds is like a couch on wheels, looking at that seat and the suspension its like a lazyboy with wheels icon_wink.gif it probably makes the whoops feel like the flats huh?

that DS is sick, it looks like a very fun ride, man when people say a ds is like a couch on wheels, looking at that seat and the suspension its like a lazyboy with wheels icon_wink.gif it probably makes the whoops feel like the flats huh?

Thanks Shocker...

Yes it truly does soak it all up. And yes, it's been dubbed the 'Cadillac' from most my buds. Or even better... 'Trophy Truck' as it sits so damn high.

I just wish it had a few more ponies... Just for fun though. As in Mex or anywhere else the 650 just pulls and pulls. I won't add any engine mods since it runs on Mex gas all too often. Which we all know can be as low as 78 octane or as high as 91...

But again, Thanks. I built it mostly for reliability and for comfort throughout a long ride (it recently took me on a 280 mile ride - one way - through Mex. Even with being buried under water at one point where I stepped off into chest deep water... it still ran after tilting her up and draining the water!!)... It is THE BOMB!

Bombardier is the best built when it comes to strength, hands down.

1st race on the new Kenda Mxr Klaw's.....Excellent tire's, great investment!! icon_biggrin.gif

post-3-1093918530.jpg

Awesome uphill jump and a wicked downhiller...Took 4th overall for the day burnout.gif

post-3-1093918709.jpg

Hey bronc-o-boy11 are you in colorado? just guessing form your name, but that track looks fun, i rear klaw mxr's to and i love them

Hey bronc-o-boy11 are you in colorado? just guessing form your name, but that track looks fun, i rear klaw mxr's to and i love them

read his profile it will tell you where he is from!

johnny where is the cup holder? laughing.gif that is one of the nicest non-race baja bikes i have ever seen. well if it is a race bike still it is alot nicer than most. i give it 2 thumbs up!

Garson, M.B. Canada

wow way off, i just guessed cause of denver, colorado and the broncos ya know rolleyes.gif

i always forget about the profile stuff

johnny where is the cup holder?  laughing.gif  that is one of the nicest non-race baja bikes i have ever seen. well if it is a race bike still it is alot nicer than most. i give it 2 thumbs up!

laughing.gif

You laugh.. I've thought of it!

There's a RAM mount system on my quad for the GPS, RAM also makes a swivel style cup holder (similar to what you'd find on a boat)... it mounts up within seconds.

However, I may spill my beverage when the vehicle is in motion. Hence, no cup holder was added. icon_biggrin.gif

But thank you!!!

I was just about to sell it, when I decided to upgrade it. I went nuts with my CC... and added what I could, as well as making it sturdy and reliable. The best addition?? All of it! Lights, suspension...! All of it! I wouldn't sell it now... as I have too much fun on it. Waaay too much fun!

AND race?? I'm always in a race! With either myself, or the guy BEHIND me. icon_biggrin.gif So no, it's not for entry into any races... I don't like to abuse my bikes, rather just ride them. And ... I'm not sponsored. So it hurts when something breaks!

Again, thanks!

What Aftermarket said....lol. Ya that track was wicked. Bouncing off the rev limiter on a few of the long sweeping corners. 1st time racing on that track....Here's one of the pro's getting some major hang time and a little perspective on the lay out of the track. (Sorry no pic of a quad doing the jump) beer.gif

post-3-1094426439.jpg

this thread has been hijacked! laughing.giflaughing.gif

stay out of my way laughing.gif

post-3-1095191581.jpg

Here is Tres's bike. SWEEEEEEEEET

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hey brotha get some sun on that thing so we can see the Bling... icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Mr.DUNE

user posted image

looks like your missin a few parts!

mine is gonna look like this in a few weeks.

Here is my YFZ450. Is it Glamis Time yet?

user posted image

looks like your missin a few parts!

mine is gonna look like this in a few weeks.

hehe. we were working on the bearings on the new swing arm and the new carrier on the work bench at the time. i hope to have it together halloween weekend or the weekend after.

good luck with your swing arm swap, bring patience.

thats a sweet YFZ! always liked the white ones.

buddy just told me if i want to install a TM designworks front chain slide along with my rear, i gotta take the damn thing off again. ARGH!

Edited by HA2

im not going with the swing arm...YET! icon_twisted.gif

i like riding wheelies still. and i dont have high HP so i dont need to worry about keepin the front end down.

it will come when its time.

Newb here, just thought I'd show what I've got...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Wow dunedemon.................nice ride.

Here are our bikes. Taken Sunday at Johnson Valley

user posted image

Newb here, just thought I'd show what I've got...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thats has to be my favorite banshee ever, the silver plastics and the all black hypers are great, and the lights and suspension wow great bike icon_smile.gif

Almost ready icon_biggrin.gif

post-3-1097032697.jpg

Im ready pimp.gif

post-3-1097032824.jpg