Sign in to follow this  
FenderBender

Two Wheeler Ride

I haven't seen one of these threads started for a few years now. I was thinking that the last few times I tried to hook up of put one of these together it was only like 3-4 bikes. That is cool because everyone was pretty fast and the ride was fun, but maybe there is some new members that want to show us how its done! We wont be out there for thanksgiving but will be there for the week between Christmas and New Years... Anyone interested?

I might be up for a ride like this! Depending on when you guys decide to get together, i'd totally be down to see how it's done GD style....

As far as the week in between xmas and new years, not sure i'll be there then. the week after new years is when it's going down for us. Less people = virgin sand! But a day trip could be in the cards too ;] like i said, let's see when everyone else can go and i'll decide from there...

I better be out of my cast by then...dammit.

That sounds like something I would like to do. I don't know if I will be out there the week you are talking about but I live close enough I can do a day trip for sure. Sounds like a blast and would give me a chance to meet some GD peeps. :sp666:

Set a date, may just be a day trip for me too - but by golly unless a server explodes at work, I don't see why I couldn't take the day off.

i'm down, set a time a place lets make this thing happen. gonna start another thread for gd.com track day haven't done that in a while either (they are usually pretty successfull

headed for Gordons tomorrow afternoon through thurs. anyone gonna be out there? look for the CRF with no graphics

Where's about do you suppose you'll be camped? What kinda truck?

May be able to take off of work early tomorrow and have Tony and I meet you out there for an evening ride :cheers:

we camp about 3/4 of a mile down from the old canal righ up by the dunes. Grey tundra with gd.com sticker in the back window. there will be a white crew cab GMC and silver crew cab dodge with us as well.

going with a group of 2 wheelers to glamis his weekend. tenative plans are for cement flats

going with a group of 2 wheelers to glamis his weekend. tenative plans are for cement flats

hmmmmm... :hmm:

grey tundra towin a black enclosed box trailer (12ft) with a Monster energy sticker on the side modified to say "Munster" should be a white dodge dually towing a weekend warrior, and a red f250 with a toyhauler, maybe a white tahoe too, more then welcome to join us, just ask for matt if you stop by.

Heading out tomorrow morning through Sunday - will definitely keep an eye out for ya Matt!

ended up in wash 4 was an okay trip, got a flat around 1pm sat. afternoon that killed most of the rest of my day, then wind was blowing like crazy sun. morning so we didn't even ride sunday :(

ended up in wash 4 was an okay trip, got a flat around 1pm sat. afternoon that killed most of the rest of my day, then wind was blowing like crazy sun. morning so we didn't even ride sunday :(

Explains why I couldn’t find you anywhere along Gecko but I did run into Bohica.

Definitely still need to get a ride together some time this season...before the night rides.

sorry nate, got word we were no longer camping at cement flats, when i got to cement flats and no one was there. I have a VERY dumb phone too so i can't update on here, next time I will post my cell #

All day Saturday, Wash 11 2 YZs and a gold Ranger

Any other 2 wheelers feel free to stop by :sp666:

Edited by D.O.N.E.

Going to be lots of bikes out this weekend :sp666:

Thump thump thump......

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 10:47 AM, CRUSTY said:

Is that a KTM in the back? Figures...…. ;)