drider

Where Do You Guys Live That Is "nice?"

Hi all, this is not a MTV cribs thread, I just want to see your homes and backyards. For this reason I am thinking of moving out of California. With homes here in the high $500k+, it's getting ridiculous! So i'm thinking Nevada,Colorado somewhere East, so for all you East siders please show me your homes. I see sometimes when people post there pictures of their toys etc, I see a part of their home and back yard and I'm just drooling! So show me what you guys live! I'll appreciate it. The truth is the cost of living here in Southern CA is pretty dang high, I was looking at find homes in NV, AZ, CO ranging from $200K- $400K for nice homes, I like a lot of land and neighbors far away! And land access to ride, drive one!

I'd be curious too, I'm in socali.

My brother move to New Mexico and never looked back. Bought 5 acres cash.

I'm considering Arizona, Colorado, Northern New Mexico.

Still...I just can't see myself leaving San Diego.

Houses for 500k still? That's a pretty nice house in San Diego now days...

Come on down to San Diego, seen plenty in your price range... :lol:

I don't know if you would consider where I live as 'nice', but we recently moved to the High Desert area, have 3/4 acre, 5 year old house for $120K.

Here is back yard after last snow. We love living here, it is a little slower pace, except for Bear Valley Road, and we are close to Johnson Valley and other riding areas. Plenty of shopping available, and Dumont is only one tank of fuel there and back with the TH.

John

post-6394-1296758079_thumb.jpg

Edited by WLD-OTZ

I heard Havasu is pretty nice.

You can't beat Vegas in my opinion. If my whole family wasn't in SoCal, I would be there in no time!

Ive been looking also. I know I can probably move up in the company if I moved to Utah but I can see doing that right now. I would consider AZ more out of anything.

I Like Colorado. It's nice, but it's freezing right now.

Thats funny......I see you leaving all the time / I EVEN DREAM of it!!!!! :sha:

Man that would be great...NO MORE Mac!!!!

:lmao:

:poule:

PS: go further than Colorado...I was thinking China!!! :lol:

Born and raised in Irvine Ca for 28 years, have spent the last 2 in Kansas making the transition of taking over our 5th generation farm. Honestly I love it, however it wouldnt be for everyone, the nearest starbucks is about an hour and a half a way to give you some idea of how small some of the towns are.

I also spend time in the Denver area and I would really consider moving there if I didnt have the farm.

Something about freedom :sraptor: Which is a tradeoff for the weather

There are plenty of nice homes under 500K in Ca.

I work San Diego County and South Riverside County.

You can get a real nice house between Temecula and Menifee for less than 250K.

If you head south towards San Diego there are quite a few options and quite a few outline areas.

Once you establish your State, then I would establish what you want to be close too.

Water, city, country, hills, nightlife, activities etc and then we can locate a specific price range for you.

Call me if you have any questions

619-990-3179

or shoot me an email and I can set you up with as many property listings as you could imagine.

BrandonLong@RegionalRealty.org

Brandon

Thats funny......I see you leaving all the time / I EVEN DREAM of it!!!!! :sha:

Man that would be great...NO MORE Mac!!!!

:lmao:

:poule:

PS: go further than Colorado...I was thinking China!!! :lol:

:thumbup:

I heard Havasu is pretty nice.

thats where i want to end up

I live in New Mexico (ABQ) its nice but cold in the winter. We always laugh at the implants from CA. They sell their small boxes in old sub divisions and move out here and freak out cause they can buy a new palacial home on acreage for what they sold their home for. Usually cash. The growth here has been good over the years due to the movie industry setting up studios and filming here.

I would say Tucson, but it's kinda sucking today. Well, the cold weather is anyway!! Outlying Tucson area is still a pretty good value. Nice property, and build, or a big place on property. C'mon and look, I'll help if you need it or want it.

BBTank

surprise , arizona , these pics are before the pool and fenced backyard , house sits on 5 acres . 3500 sf 3 story ,2 car attached and a detached shop , was over 600k in the hayday without the fence and pool , i just had it appraised last month at 350k :scared: . tim

post-10098-1296785050_thumb.jpg

post-10098-1296785065_thumb.jpg

post-10098-1296785085_thumb.jpg

post-10098-1296785186_thumb.jpg

post-10098-1296785391_thumb.jpg

OH my, the thing is guys I'm the kind of guy when I hear people referring to living out in the middle of nowhere and they say "there is nothing to do out there." I say that is a good thing, I hate the heavy heavy traffic, I cannot imagine how many hours we waste throughout our lives. And I just want to get out, I saw a ad for a house for instance somewhere in Reno Nevada, ex $300k home, 5 bd, 5 bath. 15 acres, BLM land access! Give me a break.