Proud dad moment

DUNEFLYER

My kids grew up in glamis, both of my sons just picked up their first buggies. 1st dune run with my kids in their own buggies. Very proud and happy dad.

Oh and they must have been paying attention all these years cause they were on my ass out in the dunes.. Life is good.

IMG_7416.thumb.JPG.f99c203defc1cb33f5b3788836008639.JPG

• Like 31

50 minutes ago, DUNEFLYER said:

My kids grew up in glamis, both of my sons just picked up their first buggies. 1st dune run with my kids in their own buggies. Very proud and happy dad.

Oh and they must have been paying attention all these years cause they were on my ass out in the dunes.. Life is good.

How did they like that purple scu?

12 minutes ago, Jtmoney714 said:

How did they like that purple scu?

Loved it, few things to mess with but she ran good. You know the buggy?

9 hours ago, DUNEFLYER said:

I know how you feel. I just got my 13 year old a 2021 250 kx and at the beginning of the year I got my 16 year old now 17 a 2021 250 kx. So I decided to get myself a dirtbike 2007 yz250 to follow them which has been a long time wish of mine. I had dirtbikes before but sold them and got a quad since that was easier to help them on their quads when they got stuck. I cant wait for my first run. I have a feeling my body would rather wait! 😂. I guess I better keep the buggy. 

Small world for sure... I'm playing hockey with your son and my kids play hockey with his kids (aarons)

Edited by 1slomofo

2 hours ago, DUNEFLYER said:

Thanks all.

Life is good..

Hey 1slomofo have we met at the rinks? I am not there very often but have visited.

probably...Maybe at Slaters b-day party I'm thinking.

4 minutes ago, ChEFF said:

Question Is.......Did you buy them their Buggies? Peace

No sir..

Very proud to say I do not buy any of my kids chit. They all have careers and are self sufficient. Trucks, trailers, buggies, homes... EVERYTHING is all on their own. I will pick up the tab for dinner when we are all out together but even then they have been known to pick up my tab on occasion. Life is good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1slomofo said:

probably...Maybe at Slaters b-day party I'm thinking.

I am the good looking old grey haired guy usually with a coors light in my hand 🙂

On 12/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, Jtmoney714 said:

Ya i sold it to who I guess is your son. 

My buddy Brad owned that car too.

He was the one that had the hood/windshield enclosure done by Emil.