Sign in to follow this  
THE EVIL TWIN!!

How Did You Find Out About Glamisdunes.com

:sha: I found out by my dad what about you??????????? :ck: Edited by rckid214

Wife found it looking to rent a trailer to stay in at glamis , she regrets it now !!! :nag:

The same friend that introduced me to the dunes.

Oddly enough...he got out of it and I'm still here.

After 12+ years I have no idea...

A buddy of mine showed me some pictures of his rail on here and got me interested so i joined.

as soon i first get interested in something (cars, RV's guns) i usually type in that interest+forums into google... and here we are :-)

I remembered....through Doug's Yahoo group "Duner's Hangout" :)

I was getting ready to buy my first sandrail (An Amplified) and knew NOTHING about buggies.

Called around to different buggy shops asking questions about them.

Dejong offroad told me to check out a site called glamisdunes.com that I would find ENDLESS info about buggies.

The Amp in question turned out to be a big POS.

Had Boozer @ T4BB build us a new turn key V-dub beam car and the rest is history.

Funny thing is....I ONLY came here to learn about buggies and get you fukkers to learn me some stuff....

While I waited for responses to my threads I clicked around and started reading all kinds of stuff....

The hook sank in quickly......

Turns out....you guys aint so bad. Life changing to be 100% honest. :td:

i was looking around for info on a built rhino. My dad and i were going to buy a rhino and do the 4 seat thing and get a trailer and a truck and i found endless info here so i lurked around for about a year then joined i visit this site all day

I lurked off and on for a couple of years, then decided to join. It used to be really slow, only a few new posts a day.

Looking to buy a buggy and see what worked the best. Could not find one to fit my needs. So I built one.

Saw a :gd: sign right at the stop sign where the 78 meets up with the 115. That turn always gets me fired up knowing im about 15 miles from G! :yay: :yay: :yay:

A friend told me about it to look in the parts forum. I started going to "G" around 1990.

I went to the SSSS and met Kevin from Buggy Works. He suggested this site to learn more before I buy a buggy frame from him. Visit the site everyday.

Saw a sign right at the stop sign where the 78 meets up with the 115. That turn always gets me fired up knowing im about 15 miles from G!

Think it was Funco4Life and I love it its part of my life now!! it truly is like a family here! I have met some real good people I would do anything for and feel they would do the same for me!!!

Edited by Maxxrhino

saw a glamisdunes sign at the 78 and the cow farm.Basic sign too cardboard and paint it looked like.

Kraut-n-rice told me about it. I wish he hadn't. I would have alot more time on my hands. :sha:

Like falling off a cliff... I saw a new light of people that I thought didnt exist.

Probably gonna catch hell for this.. but FHJ.

My story may seem ancient. I first got on the internet in 1998. The FIRST thing I did was search for the word "Glamis." And this site came up. But it was WAY, WAY, WAY different back then. Originally I was MrGlamis. I later changed it to my current screen name. I was one of the original "OG" members here, but when they updated the member list where you had to sign up again I was on vacation. So instead of my member number being really low, it is 95, still low compared to most people here.

Regardless of all that I'm just glad to be here and thankful for all the friends I have made here.

Edited by KingGlamis

Wife found it looking to rent a trailer to stay in at glamis , she regrets it now !!! :nag:

That's funny, my wife didn't tell me about this site but she Definitely wishes I never found it. We have spent ALOT of money on here

Probably gonna catch hell for this.. but FHJ.

No worries. 99% of the current members don't even know who he is. Damn slacker hardly ever posts anymore.

researching glamis info, and wala..

Kraut-n-rice told me about it. I wish he hadn't. I would have alot more time on my hands. :sha:

More time? Doubt it. More money?..probably. ;)

Nick (npetric) suggested I check this site out. He was talking about it for the better part of a year before I ever searched for it... :bangin: