Sign in to follow this  
THE EVIL TWIN!!

How Did You Find Out About Glamisdunes.com

I was requested by my Glamis peers to admit what I brought to GD dot com , like syphillis (sp?) it just wont go away , THE biggest troll I have ever witnessed here , and I been here a long long time , yes unfortunatly I told someone once " you should go on GD dot com , fun friends laughs " :blink::blink: how did I know that I infested this site with a disease for which there is no cure , my sincere apologies to all , thanx for some who forgive me , but I understand the hatred for me as well , really , I had no idea :dunno: I introduced nascargirl99 here which turned out made me not quite appreciate this site quite as much

Found out about it from some people we used to camp with...signed up and never looked back! I'm on all day (off and on). In the beginning I logged on to get information, now I log on to stay in touch with my dune/gd.com family (oh, and information ;) )

my buddy Nate (Hoosierdaddy) / He started the MILF tread !! :lol:

we worked together and said this was an awesome site!!! signed up in July of 2005 and never looked back / found fellow addicts that loved atc 70's, dunebuggies and motorcycles.......best friends ever!!!

and that is all I have to say about that!!!

:cheers:

:poule:

I was requested by my Glamis peers to admit what I brought to GD dot com , like syphillis (sp?) it just wont go away , THE biggest troll I have ever witnessed here , and I been here a long long time , yes unfortunatly I told someone once " you should go on GD dot com , fun friends laughs " :blink::blink: how did I know that I infested this site with a disease for which there is no cure , my sincere apologies to all , thanx for some who forgive me , but I understand the hatred for me as well , really , I had no idea :dunno: I introduced nascargirl99 here which turned out made me not quite appreciate this site quite as much

:kenk:

:lmao:

10 more pages....

my buddy Nate (Hoosierdaddy) / He started the MILF tread !! :lol:

we worked together and said this was an awesome site!!! signed up in July of 2005 and never looked back / found fellow addicts that loved atc 70's, dunebuggies and motorcycles.......best friends ever!!!

and that is all I have to say about that!!!

:cheers:

:poule:

And some them have opened doors for you!

:bag:

:laugh:

And with that....

I forgive you...:lol:

I was an OG member on YFZTECH. I met 24v(don't know if Jeremy is on here anymore. Sadly I have lost touch.) and he told me about the site. He went with me to ogilby and to Gordons Well. He then met the 13.5 group and invited me out. First night my wife and I were treated like crap around the main fire. Some drunk chick got all up in my wifes face and said, "Who the eff are you." and then everybody started laughing. She was humiliated and I wanted to fight everyone. Jeremy calmed me down and told me the woman was just really drunk and they were laughing at her being an idiot. Next day we went on a ride and I met a few members. I think me and pimpshackdave went on a ride to olds with my sister inlaw. It was someone with a pretty nice banshee. I was still pretty mad about the way we were treated. So I decided to sign up here and find out who was the culprit that night at the fire. I started reading and meeting people and it didn't matter anymore.

I never did go back to 13.5, but I have met and ridden with a few people and everyone has been really nice.

I was an OG member on YFZTECH. I met 24v(don't know if Jeremy is on here anymore. Sadly I have lost touch.) and he told me about the site. He went with me to ogilby and to Gordons Well. He then met the 13.5 group and invited me out. First night my wife and I were treated like crap around the main fire. Some drunk chick got all up in my wifes face and said, "Who the eff are you." and then everybody started laughing. She was humiliated and I wanted to fight everyone. Jeremy calmed me down and told me the woman was just really drunk and they were laughing at her being an idiot. Next day we went on a ride and I met a few members. I think me and pimpshackdave went on a ride to olds with my sister inlaw. It was someone with a pretty nice banshee. I was still pretty mad about the way we were treated. So I decided to sign up here and find out who was the culprit that night at the fire. I started reading and meeting people and it didn't matter anymore.

I never did go back to 13.5, but I have met and ridden with a few people and everyone has been really nice.

:hug: Gotta be an ahole in every crowd....glad you didn't let it color ya DB! Sometimes you'll see Jer in the shoutbox early in the AM (though it's been a while since I have) and I think he still posts occasionally....he and Misty are good peeps :thumbup:

:hug: Gotta be an ahole in every crowd....glad you didn't let it color ya DB! Sometimes you'll see Jer in the shoutbox early in the AM (though it's been a while since I have) and I think he still posts occasionally....he and Misty are good peeps :thumbup:

I think it was just someone being drunk. It happens. It was just shocking because for the first time, we were the new people in camp. Jeremy and Misty are awesome. I need to give them a call and catch up.

Guest Mrs. Bear Down

so weird my posts keep no posting!! :(

Anyhow Desert Bound... I'm sorry 13.5 never redeemed themselves for ya... but I am glad the site has kept you in touch with everyone!! :)

Jeremy and Misty were awesome!!! I always let misty use the restroom because I was a tenter at one time too!!! And he and I had a running joke about how many showers I would take!! :lol:

I'm sure if you post their description, every one of us would know who it was... :lol:

I'll be first cause I know it wasn't me!! I'm a short dark mexican girl with a loud voice... (and yes at the time I was the only one) :laugh:

Saint was telling me about the rail he was building and he told me to log on to this site to see the build thread. I've spent god knows how many hours staring at this screen since. Thanks GD.com!!!!

I honestly do not recall, but it was a loooong time ago. I know my very first G trip I drove my rock buggy and scared the living sh!t out me and my wife as we tried to go from Gecko to Olds through the dunes. I tapped out about the second set of big dunes, and red-faced I turned and headed back to camp, swearing that I'd never ever be back, sand is the DEBBIL!!!

John

Google'ing around

Anyhow Desert Bound... I'm sorry 13.5 never redeemed themselves for ya... but I am glad the site has kept you in touch with everyone!! :)

Jeremy and Misty were awesome!!! I always let misty use the restroom because I was a tenter at one time too!!! And he and I had a running joke about how many showers I would take!! :lol:

I'm sure if you post their description, every one of us would know who it was... :lol:

I'll be first cause I know it wasn't me!! I'm a short dark mexican girl with a loud voice... (and yes at the time I was the only one) :laugh:

Other than being older than my wife and I at the time, (probably late 30's early 40's) and having dark hair, I don't remember much. This was in probably late 2004 or early 2005. Maybe even earlier. I was told she always got like that when she was drunk. It doesn't matter anymore. Hell, my wife is the drunk, loud one now. HA ha ha.

I'll be first cause I know it wasn't me!! I'm a short dark mexican girl with a loud voice... (and yes at the time I was the only one)

If I had to take a wild guess it was MotorMouth :lol:

so weird my posts keep no posting!!

Anyhow Desert Bound... I'm sorry 13.5 never redeemed themselves for ya... but I am glad the site has kept you in touch with everyone!!

Other than being older than my wife and I at the time, (probably late 30's early 40's) and having dark hair, I don't remember much. This was in probably late 2004 or early 2005. Maybe even earlier. I was told she always got like that when she was drunk. It doesn't matter anymore. Hell, my wife is the drunk, loud one now. HA ha ha.

:hmm:

Thank God I never got drunk :blink:

eleven years ago my Bro, jeeper90, talked me into driving west, for two days, and spending a couple weeks at Glamis, I had never heard of it and he suggested that visit this site and cyber recon the area, I lurked for a while, never had time to web surf at home and when I took an admin job (with internet) I found the time and joined up. I am grateful for the daily dose of long distant friends that share an interest in my hobbies, beliefs and are mature enough to disagree without getting their panties in a wad.

eleven years ago my Bro, jeeper90, talked me into driving west, for two days, and spending a couple weeks at Glamis, I had never heard of it and he suggested that visit this site and cyber recon the area, I lurked for a while, never had time to web surf at home and when I took an admin job (with internet) I found the time and joined up. I am grateful for the daily dose of long distant friends that share an interest in my hobbies, beliefs and are mature enough to disagree without getting their panties in a wad.

Where'd you find THAT at?? I want to join that site! :lol:

url was written on a bathroom wall in Brawley

Guest Mrs. Bear Down

Anyhow Desert Bound... I'm sorry 13.5 never redeemed themselves for ya... but I am glad the site has kept you in touch with everyone!!

Jeremy and Misty were awesome!!! I always let misty use the restroom because I was a tenter at one time too!!! And he and I had a running joke about how many showers I would take!!

I bet I know... :hmm:

Well if she is the drunk loud one... find us next year!! :lol: She'll fit right in with the group we have!! :laugh:

I remembered....through Doug's Yahoo group "Duner's Hangout" :)

That and Glamisonline.org (before it was ASA). around 1999 or so?

Well if she is the drunk loud one... find us next year!! :lol: She'll fit right in with the group we have!! :laugh:

:lol: Of course, she doesn't think she is. After hearing about your new years bash, I know we'd fit right in. We have theme party's on big weekends.

My grandmother knitted over 100 beanies. Our camp in known as camp orange, so all of them have orange balls on them. We do a buffet style thanksgiving dinner every year. We served over 120 people last year. This pic was taken on sunday after a lot of people had left already.

post-5472-1305915217_thumb.jpg

New years Wig party

post-5472-1305915365_thumb.jpg

post-5472-1305915351_thumb.jpg

White trash party. Even grandma got dressed up.

post-5472-1305915434.jpg

And of course, lots of no pants parties.

post-5472-1305915481.jpg

:lol: Of course, she doesn't think she is. After hearing about your new years bash, I know we'd fit right in. We have theme party's on big weekends.

My grandmother knitted over 100 beanies. Our camp in known as camp orange, so all of them have orange balls on them. We do a buffet style thanksgiving dinner every year. We served over 120 people last year. This pic was taken on sunday after a lot of people had left already.

New years Wig party

post-5472-1305915434.jpg

post-5472-1305915481.jpg

NICE!!!

:lol:

Guest Mrs. Bear Down

New years Wig party

post-5472-1305915434.jpg

post-5472-1305915481.jpg

:lmao: Dude your group looks and sounds HILARIOUS!!! Shoot me a PM sometime!!! :cheers:

Well if she is the drunk loud one... find us next year!! :lol: She'll fit right in with the group we have!!

New years Wig party

post-5472-1305915434.jpg

post-5472-1305915481.jpg

NICE!!!

:lol:

What's that dog doing to Grandma??? :blink: