Sign in to follow this  
THE EVIL TWIN!!

How Did You Find Out About Glamisdunes.com

I was looking for help on a problem I was having with swapping out rear trailing arms. Read thru a bunch of posts and felt this was a very helpful group. So I posted the question and got he the help I needed. havent left since.

:sail:

Was driving through Brawely and saw this little ezy-up, table and a sign next to a liquor store, pulled in, thought it was to receive  a free blowjob, boy was I wrong.  

Edited by stonehenge

When it first started I was looking for a place to sell my first sand car. DON~~~

New pictures 230.jpg

New pictures 240.jpg

Edited by donparscale

I was going to Glamis way back in the olden days (2004) I was driving past the slather house and saw a spray painted sheet of plywood on the side of the road that said, Glamisdunes.com and I log into when I got home.  

I was looking at buying a sand car and found the classifieds from Glamis dunes on a internet search. 

Looking to buy a car and learn more about them. Knew I wanted an Albins and nothing else would do. Couldn't find a car after 2 years of looking and learning so I built one. Owning and upgrading the motor of the same car, I'm happy! Learned a lot here. Thanks!

i-dCVtTWx-X2.jpg

In 2005 I built a glass body VW (Manx style) and posted in for sale on Dunebuggy.com.  I sold it to a lady in Iowa and shipped it back to her.  A month later she called and said she was having trouble getting it into reverse.  I was still learning the interweb and started searching around for tech articles/advice on how to help her identify the problem and adjust the shifter.  Found GD.com and read a lot over the next couple years.  Finally joined in 2007 and haven't shut up since.