Glamis Bill

German Shepard Found!

We had a female German Shepard, about 5 years old or so, very well mannered, wander into our factory today.

We are just south of Cajon Blvd on North Kendall Dr. adjacent to the 215 fwy in the Devore area.

If anyone out this way is missing their dog or know of anyone missing their dog, please post.

Thanks,

Bill.

post-4563-1320280850_thumb.jpg

post-4563-1320280872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Glamis Bill

Hi Bill, are you with the bridgewater equipment family? I don't know of any other shops on that side of Cajon. I'm up Palm ave. past Belmont. Good luck with finding the pooch his owners. Good looking dog.

Way to go Bill, hopefully the dogs owner is found, if not maybe you can teach her to hunt. ~ Don

:thumbup:

that is OB's Neighborhood and he has Shepards, Might PM him to see if he recognizes it

Hey there,

No, we are on the left hand side going north on North Kendall, between Palm and Little League, maybe a mile up from Palm. Large new tilt up...

She a good looking, well taken care of shepard. I am guessing maybe somebody's fence blew down with all the wind today and she wandered off. Going to be checking out the neighborhood tomorrow on the other side of the 215. The families directly across the street from us didn't recognize her. Already took her to Pet Smart for chip scan...negative. I can't believe someone would just abandon her. Brought her home for now for safe keeping. No way she's going to a shelter.

If you see any missing dog signs in the area, please post.

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by Glamis Bill

Maybe throw up some "dog found" posters in the area.

Good looking GSD! Hope she finds her people soon

Being a pet owner I tip my hat to you , Sir! :cheers:

Hope you find the owner, it's a horrible feeling not knowing what happened to your pet (kid)..

Yeah, it's important to find it's owner. We lost our Balinese cat about a year and half ago, probably to coyotes, as he just couldn't stay indoors. Daughter looked for weeks after and just broke her heart know he was gone.

A few years back, camped in wash 32, a couple pulled in from wash 25ish around 11pm Saturday night asking if we have seen their small dog. "Nope, haven't seen it, but will keep a look out." Thought that dog was a gonner. Next day, that dog show'd up in our camp. Couldn't believe it made it thru the night. After luring it in with some hot dogs, we got it leashed and set out to find the owners camp. No luck, but they had posted a sign on wash road. Called them up, they were ecstatic, kids crying, parents crying, but they had left already. We told them no problem, we are heading home Monday and would drop him off. Fortunately, they had friends out there that had not left yet and they came down and picked the pooch up. Great ending to a long weekend.

Looking for the same happy ending here too.

Thanks...

Guys, thanks for looking out! Appreciate that!

Ok.....you pretty sure she's 5'ish? From the pic she looks younger. If so.....she's prob from the semi truck repair place in-between your shop and mine (I'm at the Kendall-Cajon merge north of you)

I will go in early tomorrow and see if the girl shepherd is MIA.

She's beautiful. Very pretty, looks like a good girl.

I'll call you in the AM and let you know what I find out.

Small world btw.....I'm the machinery mover that was in your place a few weeks or so ago taking out the big Cinncinatti shear.

Very cool of you to try yo help her. I have a big soft spot for GSD's...

Thanks, Bryan :td:

:bump:

Is pooch at your shop? Heading down in a minute to see if she belongs to the truck fix-it guys....

Will update shortly.... :td:

this is cool guys thanks for been good peeps. :ck::ck::ck:

Hey Bryan,

What an amazingly small world!

Thanks for calling this morning.

The age is a guess. I have her at home for now. Preping found signs to post.

Thanks,

Bill.

Took her to the Vet today. All checks out well.

Perfectly healthy, 4 to 5 years old, spaded, 93 lbs.

I am finding it difficult to believe this pooch just ran off from someone's home. She has made no attempt to leave an unfamilar place. Doesn't even attempt to chase our cat. Go figure.

Edited by Glamis Bill

couldnt help but notice....nice lawn!!!!

What a beauty! Sad thing is should could have been just dumped due to couldn't keep her/foreclosure/whatever. Sometimes we pick our pets and sometimes they pick us. She looks very healthy and happy, and if she doesn't chase the cat, even better! Looks like you may have found a new guard dog. :dunno: Shepards are VERY smart, and very in tune with people, so I promise you if her owners are never found and you rescue her, you will have a loyal friend/protector for life!

Bill and his family a Good People, I know how hard it is to find such an awesome Dog, similar situation several years ago. We looked and posted info no luck, then like two weeks had passed and my son took the dog about a few miles away on a walk with his sister and sure enough a woman spotted them and sure enough the dog know the lady, my kids were bummer but in the end it all worked out. I still owe you that Beer next time I see you Bill :cheers:

you are a good person for helping out this wonderful animal! sometimes animals needs help.