ElCaminoManT

California 5th Wheel/recreational Trailer Endorsement For Class C License

<<< commercial class a with trailer and air brake endorsements. no haz mat. i tow whatever the hell i want. my weekend warrior aint $h!t.

dont hate me cause im beautiful.

Same here - Class A commercial. Like Saychz sayz its nice being able to tow whatever the hell you want..

<<< commercial class a with trailer and air brake endorsements. no haz mat. i tow whatever the hell i want. my weekend warrior aint $h!t.

dont hate me cause im beautiful.

Same here - Class A commercial. Like Saychz sayz its nice being able to tow whatever the hell you want..

I can admit it, I'm jealous.

-TJ

Just got my Non-Commercial Class A today, it wasn't too bad given that I only studied for a few hours this morning. My inspector seemed to be having a bad day and I feel some what duped, first thing he did was have me test all my lights/brakes/flashers, next I went through my pre-trip inspection which is exactly like the form that was posted earlier in this thread, at the end of the pre-trip i had missed 8, pretty close to the max of 10. come to find out he dinged me for not checking my lights, i guess after he checked them i should have gone through and re-checked them. After the pre-trip is the skills test, pull forward in a straight line and back up in a straight line. Back up 90 degree turn in to a simulated camping spot, missed 2 on that for pulling up once and not stopping within 2 feet of the last cone, never been great at telling where the back of the trailer is. Road test after that, I missed 20 with an allowable max of 45. Instructor told me i was changing lanes without looking, so if you are taking the test make it obvious that your looking in your mirrors. Overall it wasn't that hard.

If you're wondering what the RV Endorsement test might look like...

RV_Endorsement.pdf

Plan on holding onto my Class A even after I retire in six years just for towing my 5er, also have my doubles/triple endorsement, but will probably drop the hazmat.

If you're wondering what the RV Endorsement test might look like...

I didn't agree with question 13 when I took the test. No health questionnaires involved with this endorsement. There shouldn't be questions regarding something that's not applicable.