SWRWIZ1

Fullbore

So I am good friends with Jeff Urbach that owns Fullbore Innovations custom plastics. Jeff has a few pretty bad ass 70's and was one of the guys that talked me into building one. To make a long story short I was over at his shop the other day and we were talking about 70 plastic and building a mold for a set. Today I get a phone call that he wants me to come over and start sketching some stuff out with him for a new design. Perhaps something more sleek a new design front fender with an integrated number plate something like the tri-zinger had..

Anybody have any ideas? Let them fly would be nice to know what people would like to see..

perhaps higher profile for more tire clearence? a race cut design?

Edited by SWRWIZ1

Sweet hope they ain't too pricey like the banshee fullbore can't wait to see them goodluck :thumbup:

Subscribed! Race cut would be nice!

Integrated section for hid's!!!

I don't have any ideas but I want a set

Maybe a high mount front fender and low profile rear fender like Accesories Plus(I'm not sure if anybody makes A+ reproduction fenders already).

Another option for Fenders would be cool.

Full Bore stuff is pretty nice.

Where are all the photoshop guys?

Perhaps a free set of plastics to the one who submits the best design?

MAIER-119982.jpg

MAIER-119962.jpg

I personally think that a set that looks more like the ATC250R (Race) set would be perfect for the guys who build the Suspended ATC 70's - That is gonna be the market for this.

MAIER-119112.jpg

Just using MAIER for visual purposes.

:crusty:

How about a set which will allow a kick starter in place.Keep it old school.

I'll second that!

I'll 3rd that if it matters!

Examples of the Shortie style. Used PaintShop to draw up ideas for race cuts, with and without kick start.

post-33436-1327642435.jpg

post-33436-1327642455.jpg

post-33436-1327642472.jpg

post-33436-1327642495.jpg

post-33436-1327642509.jpg

Those aluminum rear fenders look awesome!

4th on that

post-36906-1327956298.jpg

post-36906-1327956342.jpg

great ideas guys, I have noted all of the suggestions so far, I personally dig the idea of the flat race style R from above that is a great idea, also like the headlight cut out idea. I can tell you that I am sure there it will be a race cut style just is fullbore style. This is just in the planning kinda feeling it out stage, there is a ton of work that goes into building a mold and hours of fine tuning it to fit right. There has to be some incentive for him to do it and if I can come back to him with intrest it adds a little more fuel to the fire...

so from the consensus above it is a race style with kickstart access, headlight cutouts and that can be kept affordable.... got it more ideas?

This is the cut that I am running on one of my 70's and gonna do the other. :ck:

post-4631-1327973764_thumb.jpg

post-4631-1327973781.jpg

Guest KASEY

gitRdone. are you running spacers on the back? sure looks like it, do we want something that does not cover the tires?

Kasey what is that plastic off of? I kinda like that but needs to be trimmed up at the bottom some I think...

Kasey what is that plastic off of? I kinda like that but needs to be trimmed up at the bottom some I think...

Those are A+ fiberglass fenders, those with a groove for a kick start similar to the A+ kx60 fenders would be nice.

So I am good friends with Jeff Urbach that owns Fullbore Innovations custom plastics. Jeff has a few pretty bad ass 70's and was one of the guys that talked me into building one. To make a long story short I was over at his shop the other day and we were talking about 70 plastic and building a mold for a set. Today I get a phone call that he wants me to come over and start sketching some stuff out with him for a new design. Perhaps something more sleek a new design front fender with an integrated number plate something like the tri-zinger had..

Anybody have any ideas? Let them fly would be nice to know what people would like to see..

Jason and I have a front and rear fender off an original A+ we can lone you and Jeff to copy or use for ideas. Not sure who you are but Jason and Jeff are good friends.

We will be at Dumont this week/weekend...............Let us know if we can help.

Garry

gitRdone. are you running spacers on the back? sure looks like it, do we want something that does not cover the tires?

They are called race cut I like them better than the full fenders. :ck:

Jason and I have a front and rear fender off an original A+ we can lone you and Jeff to copy or use for ideas. Not sure who you are but Jason and Jeff are good friends.

We will be at Dumont this week/weekend...............Let us know if we can help.

Garry

Garry This is Big Brian from Sand Wizards, we were camped beside you and Jason at sandfest. You know who I am I ran most of the equipment at Sandfest. Jeff has a few sets of fiberglass fenders at the shop and I think he has a set of A+ there also. If he needs or wants to look at anything I can get ahold of Jason I have his number from the sandfest meetings last year. Have fun at Dumont!!