1 sic max

Weekend Warrior

Does the sagging walls happen on the 09 le3305 models? I'm trying to figure out if the smaller 09 ww is worth the extra coin than longer 07 ww cr3705 that I'm also looking at.

I believe its all WW models that have the wall sag problem when trailer carries something heavy like a rail.

I have a 08 fsc3200 that has always carried a rail and the walls do not sag. It does have the extra supports that

WW installed..so not all of them.....

Heavy buggy, cargo, etc... Doesn't matter if it's empty. Do a bounce test from the rear. Right were it starts to "beaver". Then have someone feel the first cabinet. If it starts flexing, then you have symptoms of wall sag. Outriggers do not solve the problem. Other signs you could look for is the wheel wells separating from the floor.

i have a 20' supercross edition... any known problems in this model?

Maybe I am lucky. . . :rmiller: the SLC3095 is holding up with the heavy load I've been hauling, no issues with wall snag.

07-10's are known to have this issue. Seems to be more so in the 5th wheels. Check on the driver side right behind the 3rd axle, there is an outrigger that subs as a mud flap that usually crack. Also, look for budgling walls, wheel wells that camber outward and refer wall usually budge.

I got an 04 FB30 and never had one issue with it...

great trailer, very durable and reliable...

I had the same problem on my 08 fs3400. So did a buddy with an fs3000.

I have a 2006 LE 37, no sagging here carrying buggy and three quads.

A couple of reasons for sagging on all models, not just WW. The trailers were built to carry 2000lb cars, not 3500lb cars. Car weights dramatically increased before the trailers MFGs could catch up with reinforcements. The other thing, I have seen numerous people pull their buggy into the trailer between wheel wells (and it is snug on both sides), then they starp the front end down and compress the front end, this pushes the wheel wells even further which pushes the walls out.

2007 LE3505, with custom 4ft addition (40ft). I have wall sag on the driver side about where the bunk beds are. But, oh well... what can I do about it?