Sign in to follow this  
crccmp

Lake Havasu

Ok, So I planned on taking my new (to me) boat to Lake Havasu for spring break. I already have the room set up at the Nautical Inn. My good buddy flaked on me, now I'm wondering if it's going to be worth it to make the 8 hr trip. I have never been but hear its a blast. Is it worth it??

post-29304-1330470087.jpg

Depends on what you are after. Naked girls , drunk people , no parking place for you boat , total crazyness then yes worth the drive by every minute... :sandtrap:

Party is at....pirate bar/ cocomos / bridge channel / sand bar (if not closed)

could be fun! pick up some female aquatic hitchhikers.

with that boat it wont be to hard to find some easy picking.

Depends on what week you are going. Spring break lasts about 4 weeks in Havasu, with all the different colleges having different times off.

Here's the schedule for some of the major schools.

ASU 3/17-25

U of A 3/10-18

UCLA, CAL, SDSU 3/24-4/1

Your best bet though is to go on the week that all of the JC's have off. Those girls are dumbest and have the lowest self esteem, so easy pickins. :rotf:

Depends on what week you are going. Spring break lasts about 4 weeks in Havasu, with all the different colleges having different times off.

ASU 3/17-25

U of A 3/10-18

UCLA, CAL, SDSU 3/24-4/1

Your best bet though is to go on the week that all of the JC's have off. Those girls are dumbest and have the lowest self esteem, so easy pickins. :rotf:

:mbd: Thats some planning right there!!!

ASU 3/17-25

U of A 3/10-18

UCLA, CAL, SDSU 3/24-4/1

LMAO 3/18-24

ASU 3/17-25

U of A 3/10-18

UCLA, CAL, SDSU 3/24-4/1

Now that's the best info I have ever seen on this board...LMAO

If you're staying at the Nautacal Inn good luck getting a place to park your boat, the beach fills up fast and people that park their boat's on the beach think they own that spot just because they put a EZup.

If you are single and plan on not drinking it is more than worth it.

Edited by Booshy

I think I will have to make the trip.

This make absolutely no sence

Guest Mrs. Bear Down

Nautical you pay for beach parking now, so you could have a chance of getting a spot, call and reserve beach parking NOW!!!

Other than that... ENJOY!!!

:mbd:

Booshy...that desert Storm looks like an Awesome time!

where's your boat?

:D

Nautical you pay for beach parking now, so you could have a chance of getting a spot, call and reserve beach parking NOW!!!

Thanks for the info. called and set it up. a little expensive tho. not all the beach is designated pay to park. only the cove. This should be fun from what people are telling me.

Hey Cortney,

I haven't forgot about you...I'll be on it this week.\

Been slammed at work.

db :cheers:

ASU 3/17-25

U of A 3/10-18

UCLA, CAL, SDSU 3/24-4/1

I like your style Duane :D

Hey Cortney,

I haven't forgot about you...I'll be on it this week.\

Been slammed at work.

db :cheers:

No problem, no rush

Guest Mrs. Bear Down

Thanks for the info. called and set it up. a little expensive tho. not all the beach is designated pay to park. only the cove. This should be fun from what people are telling me.

Trust me, sounds expensive now... but when your there and you can chill in the middle of it all and have a gauranteed space and security there you will be very happy!!! :cheers:

WORCS races will also be at Crazy Horse camp grounds atv's 16-18th watch from the water the bikes the week before. If you've never been to havasu, yes its worth the 8 hr drive.

Havasu is known for giving boat drivers DUIs. You really can't have any beers out there if you are driving your boat. And if you are single there are a ton of boat hoes looking to dance on your boat for you. Does that clarify it for you?

Havasu is known for giving boat drivers DUIs. You really can't have any beers out there if you are driving your boat. And if you are single there are a ton of boat hoes looking to dance on your boat for you. Does that clarify it for you?

Now you make more sense. Thanks for the info.