t-tate

Pay It Forward

I HAVE A 250R CYLINDER AND HEAD THAT I AM WILLING TO GIVE TO GD MEMBER WHO TRUELLY NEEDS IT.

I had a 350 kit put on my bike and don't have a use for it. I know I could prob. get a $100 or so for it but I honestly don't know how many bores it has left.It ran great when still on bike. I would really like to see this go to someone who really needs it. I am in PHX so if not local u pay shipping.

PM me if in need

Is that the same as a cr250?

Is that the same as a cr250?

Sorry I guess I should have been more clear.88 TRX 250r quad

I'll take it if your still giving it out. I have a friend that needs to rebuild his R before the season starts. PM me if still available... thanks

I would like to be second in line just in case it doesn't work out. My son's R is on its last bore pm me if Sand Diego doesn't take it.

I would like to start a pay it forward sort of thing. I'll put a Yamaha thumb throttle (Banshee) with a Polished extended thumb lever with flames on it if this deal with T-Tate comes through. I also have some stock foot pegs with factory heal guards... I may have some more parts laying around need to check my spare parts bin.

I'll take it if your still giving it out. I have a friend that needs to rebuild his R before the season starts. PM me if still available... thanks

Hey San diego sorry about not checkin post pm me your phone number and I'll call u tommorow for detials

I would like to start a pay it forward sort of thing. I'll put a Yamaha thumb throttle (Banshee) with a Polished extended thumb lever with flames on it if this deal with T-Tate comes through. I also have some stock foot pegs with factory heal guards... I may have some more parts laying around need to check my spare parts bin.

Nice!!!!!!!!! now thats what I'm talkin about

CYLINDER AND HEAD ARE GONE TO SAN DIEGO BUT CHECK OUT WHAT SANDIEGO DUNER HAS

TO OFFER

GREAT IDEA! This would be a really cool pinned thread with the name "Pay it forward"

I got an '06 Black Banshee grab bar for free.

I also found a stock Banshee axle with two new axle to wheel hub nuts... I think I even still have the two stock nuts to hold the axle in place...

Anyone?!?!

Changed the name of the Post so peeps can see what San Diego & Bansh88 have to offer.

I know Bansh and I aren't the only ones that have spare parts that are no longer needed that could be put to good use... come on guys share the wealth!

I'll take Sand's thumb throttle and offer up a brand new set of towing mirrors for 96-00 (I think) GMC/Chevys. Or used stock a-arms and front shocks off a Banshee, but they won't be available for a week or so...

I'll take Sand's thumb throttle and offer up a brand new set of towing mirrors for 96-00 (I think) GMC/Chevys. Or used stock a-arms and front shocks off a Banshee, but they won't be available for a week or so...

I'll take the mirrors, believe I have a stock blaster swing arm up for grabs. will look for more stuff :rtd:

I just gave 2 pairs of MX boot to Dmax last week. I have a stock blaster front bumper we can put out for someone.

PSDave check your PMs

OK, I'll join in also....

I have a set of TRX250r bend Renthals with pad. Straight, just need to be cleaned up.

SS

OK, I'll join in also....

I have a set of TRX250r bend Renthals with pad. Straight, just need to be cleaned up.

SS

I will take the bars if you till have them, I PMed you.

I have a set of O'neal handlebars, low bend I can offer.

Hey James,

Yes, you can have the Renthals. It looks like you have something to offer up for someone else, so that's sweet too. I'm in Escondido.

Alin

Ok I know I have some bars for a CRF/XR50 in my garage... Pro Taper brand... very little use. I forget if I have grips for it or not.

cleaning garage found pair works shocks with rezzies for 250r, don't want to ship so local only.

also have couple pails of 112 octane race fuel unopened but prob over year old at my office,def. can't ship

shocks prob need revalved

cleaning garage found pair works shocks with rezzies for 250r, don't want to ship so local only.

also have couple pails of 112 octane race fuel unopened but prob over year old at my office,def. can't ship

shocks prob need revalved

I can use the race fuel if you are close enough. Where are you located.

Thanks

Jeff

I have an old TeePee VW exhaust up for grabs to you old school Vw guy's.

In OC, CA.

post-4853-1156719171_thumb.jpg