t-tate

Pay It Forward

cleaning garage found pair works shocks with rezzies for 250r, don't want to ship so local only.

also have couple pails of 112 octane race fuel unopened but prob over year old at my office,def. can't ship

shocks prob need revalved

I can use the race fuel if you are close enough. Where are you located.

Thanks

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I am located in PHX, I see your from CALI.

Do you know anyone from PHX who could pick it up for you?

cleaning garage found pair works shocks with rezzies for 250r, don't want to ship so local only.

also have couple pails of 112 octane race fuel unopened but prob over year old at my office,def. can't ship

shocks prob need revalved

I can use the race fuel if you are close enough. Where are you located.

Thanks

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I am located in PHX, I see your from CALI.

Do you know anyone from PHX who could pick it up for you?

Ya I do. Send me your contact info and I will have him get ahold of you.

Thanks

Jeff

Hey James,

Yes, you can have the Renthals. It looks like you have something to offer up for someone else, so that's sweet too. I'm in Escondido.

Alin

Cool, I don't know when I can pick them up though. I will be in Escondido next week, but just for a lunch meeting. Maybe you can leave them in your mailbox :laugh:

I am also going to look around to see if I have more stuff I can offer everyone :td:

Hey James,

Yes, you can have the Renthals. It looks like you have something to offer up for someone else, so that's sweet too. I'm in Escondido.

Alin

Cool, I don't know when I can pick them up though. I will be in Escondido next week, but just for a lunch meeting. Maybe you can leave them in your mailbox :laugh:

I am also going to look around to see if I have more stuff I can offer everyone :td:

I've got these boots to anyone who needs them. Blue are kids size 6, yellow are size 7.

IPB Image

I'll Take the boots, I got a pair riding pants. Size 30 ANSWER.

I have a stock YFZ bumper up for grabs

I'll take Sand's thumb throttle and offer up a brand new set of towing mirrors for 96-00 (I think) GMC/Chevys. Or used stock a-arms and front shocks off a Banshee, but they won't be available for a week or so...

I'll take the mirrors, believe I have a stock blaster swing arm up for grabs. will look for more stuff :rtd:

Yours...how you wanna get 'em?

PSDave check your PMs

Sorry, I've been slackin'...you've got response.

:pimpshack:

Some one pm 'ed me about the shocks and I deleted it on accident when I went to reply.

pm again SORRY

This is an awesome thread.

I'll look in my hubby shed to see what we have :15:

Hey James,

Alin

Let me know the day and I'll leave them by my front door. No one will bother them.

1725 Boyle Place

Escondido, Ca 92027

SS

I'll take Sand's thumb throttle and offer up a brand new set of towing mirrors for 96-00 (I think) GMC/Chevys. Or used stock a-arms and front shocks off a Banshee, but they won't be available for a week or so...

I'll take the mirrors, believe I have a stock blaster swing arm up for grabs. will look for more stuff :rtd:

Yours...how you wanna get 'em?

PSDave check your PMs

Sorry, I've been slackin'...you've got response.

:pimpshack:

PM sent :td:

Let me know the day and I'll leave them by my front door. No one will bother them.

1725 Boyle Place

Escondido, Ca 92027

SS

That would be great. I will be up there next Wednesday (9/6) at around 11:30am.

Thanks,

James

1725 Boyle Place

Escondido, Ca 92027

SS

That would be great. I will be up there next Wednesday (9/6) at around 11:30am.

Thanks,

James

I'll be there to get it at 10:45am :hozay:

Why are the quotes all jacked up???

Edited by throwinrox

I have some used Banshee parts, most came from my '95 years ago, come and get them...........

Rear parking brake complete with perch/lever, cable and the caliper.

Three used chains (good for spares???)

stock cross over tube for the carb intake boots.

Used Renthal front 14 tooth sprocket.

Two chrome front fender supports.

I must say... big props need to go out to Tim (T-tate)... I got the cylinder yesterday and my friend is going to be stoked once he sees his "donation"!

Tim you need to PM me an address to at least send you some money to cover the shipping and some of your favorite cold beverages. My friend may be broke but I have enough coin left to buy someone like yourself at least a 12 pack!

Come on guys lets keep this post going!

I must say... big props need to go out to Tim (T-tate)... I got the cylinder yesterday and my friend is going to be stoked once he sees his "donation"!

Tim you need to PM me an address to at least send you some money to cover the shipping and some of your favorite cold beverages. My friend may be broke but I have enough coin left to buy someone like yourself at least a 12 pack!

Come on guys lets keep this post going!

HEY PAUL,

Don't sweat the freight,I'll catch up with you sometime you can buy me a beer.

I'm just glad to help out a fellow duner.Maybe someone will actually stop and pull me out next time I'm

stuck rather than driving by laughin.

I'm always willing to lend a hand pulling people out... I know I get stuck at least once per season.

and lets give this post a bump... come on guys where is your spirit?

I have 4 stock wheels and tires off of a 1997 banshee. if anyone wants them im located in Upland.

did someone get those works shocks for a 250r already? I have to get to my storage to see what I have.

did someone get those works shocks for a 250r already? I have to get to my storage to see what I have.

I stiil have them,someone PMed me on them and I accidentally deleted and haven't heard back.

I stiil have them,someone PMed me on them and I accidentally deleted and haven't heard back.

If they don't get back to you on them let me have a crack at them. I can even have a call tag for UPS so all you would have to do is box them.

I know its not parts but I have NFL Blitz 2002 for Game Cube if anybody wants it.

Paging PimpShackDave.... do you still want this thumb throttle?

Tonsster you still have first dibs on the axle... you never PMed me back a response.

easyrider 470 if Tonsster doesn't get back to me by Friday, I'll let you take the axle.

Paging PimpShackDave.... do you still want this thumb throttle?

Tonsster you still have first dibs on the axle... you never PMed me back a response.

easyrider 470 if Tonsster doesn't get back to me by Friday, I'll let you take the axle.

yes i would still like the axle sorry for the late response i was on vacation and using my cousins pc...i will still like the axle and i have red rear plastics off of an 89 banshee up for grabs??????????

i have a stock pipe that was replaced by my FMF for the 350 Warrior...i dont know specifics (RETODD??) but if interested, its yours. just PM me.

:zippy:

same goes with the stock filter on the same bike. replaced by K&N...