Sndsamplr

17th Annual Tony Gullotto Golf Tournament

I'm hoping we can get some members to jump in with us again this year. It's going to be a great time.

As a note, In past years, the proceeds have been donated to Rady Children’s Hospital. This year, we plan to do that again, although a portion of the proceeds will also be donated to our friend and fellow duner, Paul Lamb and his family, after the recent passing of his son Daniel, to help the family with any expenses that have incurred.

I am teaming up with Esco, FNG, and Chummin.

Get a team together, and come out and join us.

GOLF_entry_form.doc

Where is this tournament at? Is there a site with format info and all that good stuff?

Nevermind I was being lazy and didn't check the form.

hell yea, Rob you know i will be there....great times, great cause and great people putting it on...

text me if i can help with anything

Won some great prizes in the raffle last year..

Cant wait for this year.. Lots of great peeps and kick ass times!!!!

hell yea, Rob you know i will be there....great times, great cause and great people putting it on...

text me if i can help with anything

Right on Danzkawi, I appreciate it. It was a good time last year. I'm hoping to also get a round in before the scramble round. Maybe if you are up for it, but it'll be an early start. If we can't, it'll be because of set up. I'm hoping we can get everything organized with the staff for set up so we can swing it all day. :ck:

OH YA !! IT'S ON.....This is a great golf tourny and this year it is for two great causes. I have won this tournement in the past and nothing makes you feel better than whooopin Mr. Tron and Mr. Seifert on the golf course. BE THERE!!!

OH YA !! IT'S ON.....This is a great golf tourny and this year it is for two great causes. I have won this tournement in the past and nothing makes you feel better than whooopin Mr. Tron and Mr. Seifert on the golf course. BE THERE!!!

:funny: and we know they dont like loosing normally, to bad rob picked me to be on his team I am thee :hack:

No you ain't moof, we are going to be tough to beat this year. Cheff might come into town also, but he'll be teamed with some other people. I hear all the smack talk already from the Terhune squad. He says it's in the bag. I told him Hackville was about two miles down the road, and he was going in the right direction. He has a couple guys on his team, Alvin CHOPinski, and Chunk McAllister, professional violinists from Italy. They have nothing on us.

they usually have a taco bar at the registration booth, might even bring a batch of salsa

Tourney is this Saturday, so I'm hoping we can get some GD.com folks out to play.

My squad has changed since FNG and Esco had to step out.

My squad:

Sndsamplr

Pastor

Chummin

Mr. Dune

We are called THE CHOPINSKI'S

Looking forward to this I haven't golf in a couple of years hope I didn't forget how. lol

We are going to tear it up Mr. D. I'm sure you will remember once you get that driver in your hand. Cheff is coming out from Texas for it, and he's going to have a tough squad. It's ok though, he don't scare us Mr. D, we got chummin, and he sucks. (oops, i mean he's real good. :D)

We are going to tear it up Mr. D. I'm sure you will remember once you get that driver in your hand. Cheff is coming out from Texas for it, and he's going to have a tough squad. It's ok though, he don't scare us Mr. D, we got chummin, and he sucks. (oops, i mean he's real good. :D)

Yeah I've played with him before that boy throws I mean swings a club real good... :golf:

good luck guys, sorry I cant make it only the 2nd one I missed in years :(

Getting ready!!!! Cant wait..

Today is the day!!!!

Gonna be a great time.. Mr and Mrs Dune are in town, Pastor is shining up his new clubs.. and got a text from Cheff that says "Just show up Pu$$y".. :lol:

Samplr played golf all day yesterday and is out playin now..

These hacks are gonna be cuttin some grass!!!

Btconstruction and Roaddog will be there. We may need a forth for our group. H

If you cant find a 4th Roaddog, just play a 4th ball.. Im pretty sure thats legit.. See ya in a few hours..

:golf1:

If you cant find a 4th Roaddog, just play a 4th ball.. Im pretty sure thats legit.. See ya in a few hours..

:golf1:

have fun guys, get there early for the taco bar

Great times!

Pretty sure we were 7 under for the day which put us in the middle of the pack.

Some great golfers out there..

Great food, Ice Cold Delicious Beverages, and raffle afterwards..

All in all - the day was a success.. :td: